ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa or father

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohin123
Newly Registered

Visitor Visa or father

Post by rohin123 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:09 am

Hi,

I am on a Tier 1 visa in UK currently visiting India as my mom has passed away. I'd like to apply for a visitor visa for my dad ( retired). Could you tell me what documents are required? My dad has sufficient bank balance as well as owns property in India. Should he apply on his own or should I show sponsorship ? I am trying to avoid the situation of being turned down for inadequate ties to India.

Thanks
Rohin

z18runway

Re: Visitor Visa or father

Post by z18runway » Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 pm

rohin123 wrote:Hi,

I am on a Tier 1 visa in UK currently visiting India as my mom has passed away. I'd like to apply for a visitor visa for my dad ( retired). Could you tell me what documents are required? My dad has sufficient bank balance as well as owns property in India. Should he apply on his own or should I show sponsorship ? I am trying to avoid the situation of being turned down for inadequate ties to India.

Thanks
Rohin
He can supply his own financial documents and asset documents to show that he has ties in india and he will go back, and you simultaneously sponsor him with financial documents.

I think you need your employer letter, invitation letter,your Passport and visa copies, the address where you going to accommodate him. If you are sponsoring him financially, then your statement and payslips.