ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My wife application PBS dependent to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:59 pm

Hello Guru

The above mentioned cohabitation list is OK?

Thanks
T

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 am

Excessive, but ok.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks Guru

ragsk
Newly Registered

My wife application PBS dependent to ILR

Post by ragsk » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:37 pm

Hi Experts,

one more input needed from the experts,

Do PBS dependents also need to provide the absences when they are applying seperatly.....

Regards,
Ragsk

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:11 am

currydixon wrote:Hello Sir

I am currently holding ILR and now my wife completed 2 yrs qualifying period of ILR...I was trying to book Online premium service appointment. But In the end payment I been asked to pay full fees £14xx. 00.

Does it true i have to pay full fees in advance?

Thanks
TF
D4109125 wrote:Yes.
sss123sss wrote:1. Does anyone provide me list of documents that has to be submitted for ILR dependent under Tier 2 PBS category?

2. Could anyone share appointment booking link?
currydixon wrote:Thanks Guru

Is there any minimum salary requirements for my wife ILR application ?

Regards
T
D4109125 wrote:You need to provide cohabitation proof for the last 2 years.

There is no min financial requirement per se, if you're working full time there shouldn't be an issue.
currydixon wrote:Hello Guru

Do i need to provide cover letter ? Can any one help me with sample cover letter for my wife ILR application (Current satus is PBS dependent)?

T
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:11 am

No cover letter is required it's optional if you want to list everything you are taking.

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:27 am

Hello Guru

I am planning to use below cover letter, Can you please kindly check and give me feedback, any comments on formatting, English grammar or advice will be much appreciated.

Mrs. Wife + Husband + Surname
Address

Date: xx/xx/xxxx

Dear Sir/Madam,

Subject: Application for Indefinite leave to remain in UK as partner of a person present and settled in UK

I, Mrs. Wife + Husband + Surname wishes to apply for indefinite leave to remain in UK as partner (Wife) of Mr Husband + Wife + Surname.

I initially arrived in the UK as a dependant of Tier 1(General) Migrant, with an entry clearance granted from India on date+Month+Year and valid until date+Month+Year. I have entered in UK ondate+Month+Year. My visa expiry date was date+Month+Year same time as my husband visa expiry date.

My husband applied for ‘Indefinite leave to remain’ in the UK after successfully completion of 5 years on HSMP (2yrs) + Tier 1(General) migrant (3yrs). His application was approved vide Home office BRP card issue dated date+Month+Year and His got ‘Indefinite leave to remain’.

After My husband successful application of ‘Indefinite Leave to remain’, I have applied for PBS dependent leave to remain. My application was approved vide Home office BRP card issue dated date+Month+Year. My visa is valid from date+Month+Year until date+Month+Year.

I have completed Home office requirement of “2 years’’ stay in UK as a dependant and therefore I would like to apply for Indefinite leave to remain in UK as partner (Wife) of Mr Husband + Wife + Surname.

Documents
I am submitting the following documents in support of Indefinite leave to remain application.

LIst OF DOCUMENTS

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:24 pm

That's ok but for:
Application for Indefinite leave to remain in UK as partner of a person present and settled in UK
perhaps
Application for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK as the spouse of a PBS applicant who is now settled
And
I, Mrs. Wife + Husband + Surname wishes to apply for indefinite leave to remain in UK as partner (Wife) of Mr Husband + Wife + Surname.
should be
I, Mrs. Wife name wish to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK as the spouse of husband's name (settled in the UK as a PBS applicant).
And
I have completed Home office requirement of “2 years’’ stay in UK as a dependant and therefore I would like to apply for Indefinite leave to remain in UK as partner (Wife) of Mr Husband + Wife + Surname.
Perhaps
I have completed the required “2 years’’ stay in the UK as the spouse of a PBS applicant therefore, I would like to apply for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK as the spouse of Husband's name who has been granted ILR as a PBS applicant.

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:12 pm

Hello Guru

Your Quote:
Application for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK as the spouse of a PBS applicant who is now settled.

Does the word Settled consider as ILR ? Can we use as below?

My quote:
Application for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK as the spouse of a PBS applicant who has now settled and holding ILR.

Your comment will be much appreciated, Thanks for great help ..

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:18 pm

Settled means to have ILR (or PR).

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:33 pm

Hello Guru

I will go for premium service next week. I have paid full fees of £14xx.00 to home office, Do i need to fill payment detail Page. 4 of SET(O) form ?

- Do we need to fill Section 7.12

Thanks
T

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Just complete questions 5 & 6 on page 4 and include the world pay receipt.

7.12 - yes.

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:14 am

Thanks Guru

Not sure , how to fill Section 7.12 ? Can you please help?

Regards
T

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:10 pm

i.e.

India - Family.

currydixon

Post by currydixon » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:47 am

Thanks Guru

All went well & My wife got ILR smoothly...
Thanks for your support, i really appreciate...

Regards
T