ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents- 1 calendar month rule-please advise

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kinder2013
Newly Registered

Documents- 1 calendar month rule-please advise

Post by Kinder2013 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:06 am

I am applying for ILR on 22 October -premium appointment under UK ancestry visa. My employer has signed and stamped my July,August and September payslips because they are online payslips. The problem is my employer will not be able to sign and stamp my October payslip because 22nd October is payday,the day I can print my October payslip online..HR will not have time to sign and stamp this payslip because that day is my appointment day with UKBA in Solihull. Would there be an issue? As on SET(o) guide it says , "payslip should be the most recent payslips, it must be dated no earlier than one calendar month before the date of application"
My payslips dates appear as
PerEnd: 31/07/2013
PerEnd: 31/08/2013
PerEnd:30/09/2013

But on my bank statements the pay appears on 22nd of July, 22nd Aug, 20th Sept. Are my payslips sufficient or will there be an issue
Please advise, thanks in advance

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:10 am

Its should b ok as u r supplying 3 recent one just take ur p60 too and dont worry about oct payslips as u r applying in that month so u just need to provide last 3 one and as u were on amcestry visa I dont think it shud b a problem that is more for people who are on work permits.

Kinder2013
Newly Registered

Post by Kinder2013 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Thanks for your reply, I will find my p60

Tats

Post by Tats » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:49 am

I don't think you should worry too much.

For ILR through Ancestry Visa, they are mostly more concerned with re-validating your ancestry than with your finances. The previous three months signed payslips should be sufficient especially when checked against your salaries paid into your bank statements. You can carry the unsigned payslip just in case they make it an issue.