ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Refusal-Stupid Reasons

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dumbaa

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Refusal-Stupid Reasons

Post by Dumbaa » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:30 am

Dear Friends,

My visa application has been refused yesterday. I applied for tier1 Entrepreneur visa with my team partner and the reasons for refusal are :

1) Deceleration of funds ( Money is in joint account account in uk bank) so do we need the deceleration of the money from team partner?? As we both attend the interview as well..??

2) i was in uk since 2009-2013 as student and i left the country to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa in 2013 march before completing my study ( they refuse by saying why didn't i extend my visa in 2013 and complete my study) is this the strong reasons to refuse the visa.?? as i clearly told them in interview that i was interested in doing my own business and want to start from beginning so i left uk.

3) proof of the funds( The funds is in uk bank account for more then 2 years and still they wants the proof of funds ) and also i submit few proof but most of them i don't have any more because its a long time ago.

there is a administrative review option....

So Senior members what do u think should i do..?? should i re-apply again or should i do administrative review...??

I dont have any sort of idea .....I need help...!!!!!!!

mcr2013

Post by mcr2013 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:54 am

usually they dont change decession in administrative review and also they dont accept any new document as well

Dumbaa

Post by Dumbaa » Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:57 am

mcr2013 wrote:usually they dont change decession in administrative review and also they dont accept any new document as well
Thanks for reply:

So what do u think is the best option...??

Re-Apply ???

Do u think the reasons for refusal is appropriate ????

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur Refusal-Stupid Reasons

Post by rehan01 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:10 am

Dumbaa wrote:Dear Friends,

My visa application has been refused yesterday. I applied for tier1 Entrepreneur visa with my team partner and the reasons for refusal are :

1) Deceleration of funds ( Money is in joint account account in uk bank) so do we need the deceleration of the money from team partner?? As we both attend the interview as well..??

Ans: Yes you need declaration even if you have funds in joint account, As joint account give you both equal access to funds but signing declaration in favour of each other is like legally allowing other person to have access to your funds too.

2) i was in uk since 2009-2013 as student and i left the country to apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa in 2013 march before completing my study ( they refuse by saying why didn't i extend my visa in 2013 and complete my study) is this the strong reasons to refuse the visa.?? as i clearly told them in interview that i was interested in doing my own business and want to start from beginning so i left uk.

Ans: Could argue on this .... as individual decisions but again you left something in middle etc
3) proof of the funds( The funds is in uk bank account for more then 2 years and still they wants the proof of funds ) and also i submit few proof but most of them i don't have any more because its a long time ago.

Ans: 2 years of bank statement should solve this issue, hope this help so again its entirely your call to review or re-apply.

So Senior members what do u think should i do..?? should i re-apply again or should i do administrative review...??

Dumbaa

Post by Dumbaa » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:40 am

rehan01 wrote:

Ans: Yes you need declaration even if you have funds in joint account, As joint account give you both equal access to funds but signing declaration in favour of each other is like legally allowing other person to have access to your funds too.

Ans: Could argue on this .... as individual decisions but again you left something in middle etc

Ans: 2 years of bank statement should solve this issue, hope this help so again its entirely your call to review or re-apply.

rehan thanks buddy,

I am going for AR....can i argue in Declaration of the money...??

Do i need to explain everything or just the reasons for refusal?? They told me i cannot produce new documents so is it possible to overturn the decisions just by explaining and what chance do you think i have ....??

any suggestion..much appreciated...

Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:31 am

U can argue abt it saying ...... Funds in joint account mean we bot have same access to it etc ....

As per my understanding u need to explain reason for refusal only but its good if u cover everything nicely its even beter.

Yes new evidences are not taken into consideration but again its better if u try to get a statements covering those 2 years period whn u had funds held in same account as judge will definately consider that.

I guess u knw wht u doing or if u r not sure abt anything thn seek some legal advice.

Regards

Dumbaa wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

rehan thanks buddy,

Do i need to explain everything or just the reasons for refusal?? They told me i cannot produce new documents so is it possible to overturn the decisions just by explaining and what chance do you think i have ....??

Regards

Dumbaa

Post by Dumbaa » Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:48 pm

rehan01 wrote:U can argue abt it saying ...... Funds in joint account mean we bot have same access to it etc ....

As per my understanding u need to explain reason for refusal only but its good if u cover everything nicely its even beter.

Yes new evidences are not taken into consideration but again its better if u try to get a statements covering those 2 years period whn u had funds held in same account as judge will definately consider that.

I guess u knw wht u doing or if u r not sure abt anything thn seek some legal advice.

Regards

Dumbaa wrote:
rehan01 wrote:

rehan thanks buddy,

Regards
rehan01 thanks

will try to do accordingly.....and will try to submit the bank statement covering 2 yrs transactions.....and if possible will try to explain every bit ....lets c...finger XXXXX .....

Regards

Dumbaa