ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

khan0080
Newly Registered

help please

Post by khan0080 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:02 pm

hi, i just want to know if the neutrlisation application got refuse first time so after how long time you are eligible to lodge your next application of neutrlisation again. thankss

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:04 am

You're eligible to lodge the next one as soon as you got refused, and I mean ASAP.

But, you have to bear in mind the reason why the refused you before and that may be the case for them refusing you again, and again.

May I ask why you got refused?
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

khan0080
Newly Registered

Post by khan0080 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:26 am

IntegratedMigrant wrote:You're eligible to lodge the next one as soon as you got refused, and I mean ASAP.

But, you have to bear in mind the reason why the refused you before and that may be the case for them refusing you again, and again.

hi, i never got refused yet but they asking me current in date garda card from last 4 months and i have apply for the garda card already but never hear of them anyting yet thats why i was wondring.

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:24 am

khan0080 wrote:
IntegratedMigrant wrote:You're eligible to lodge the next one as soon as you got refused, and I mean ASAP.

hi, i never got refused yet but they asking me current in date garda card from last 4 months and i have apply for the garda card already but never hear of them anyting yet thats why i was wondring.
When did you applied for the GNIB card?, you could write INIS a letter explain that you are awaiting for your GNIB renewal application.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.