ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My Experience at Hearing Today...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nayeem1506
Newly Registered

Post by nayeem1506 » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:31 pm

Hi folks
Hope u all doing well just let u all know that today I had been informed that HO has appealed against court decision which was in my favour. Finally after waiting long there u go another pain hahahah these people making fun of us n playing with our patients ha let c what happen

kishore87
Newly Registered

congrats bro...

Post by kishore87 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:54 am

arsi_315 wrote:As Promised that I will update you guys soon.

Today after 12 days I got my Decision, The judge has decided in my favor and I have won the case. Not only that but i have been given a refund of £140.

I have a question @business genius
I believe you were also in a similar situation, can you please tell me that after how many days did you get your documents back after winning the case? If its more than a month then i am afraid i will have to withdraw my application. I have some emergency and need to go back to my country as soon as possible. It really pains me that after winning the case after all that hard work and lots of money i will be withdrawing the case :?
It will really help me if you can let me know the duration how long they take to send you documents back after winning the case.

@Everyone, Is there a chance that after winning a case Home office can reject my visa again at some other point?

kishore87
Newly Registered

Post by kishore87 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:33 pm

@nayeem no worries buddy...u ll get decision on your favour...

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:16 pm

As discussed earlier in thread that I attended the hearing of my friend as a visitor; he got refusal today.

Judge has awarded first 25, 25 points but did not satisfy with third 25 points. The refusal wordings:

"Since it was quite plausible that exchange controls operated in Pakistan I could not be satisfied that the aforementioned sum of Rs. xyz were freely transferable to the UK and convertible to sterling. Clearly the Bank of Punjab is not, in terms of paragraph 44, a UK based financial institution. I was not satisfied that the appellant met all the requirements of PBS and thus should have had his application accepted."

His actual refusals were not related to funds' issue at all.

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:50 am

So they can ask irrelevant questions during hearing? I thought discussion is only about the points used for refusal.

Like my case is refused on the basis of that the SOLICIOTOR letter didn't have my name and that declaration /affidavit doesn't have contact details of my father ( sponsor)

Other than that they award me points for English lanugaue, my own funds and money is disposible in Uk.

Will they ask any extra question and what are the chacnces of appeal being successful?

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:05 am

It all varies from applicant to applicant, judge to judge and HO rep to HO rep. In the whole situation, your barrister may or may not be the key player.

You seems to be lucky that you got points for 'money disposable in UK' otherwise mostly didnt got any points from 75 if either of 25s are not awarded.

nayeem1506
Newly Registered

Post by nayeem1506 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:30 pm

Hello guys
I feel there r lot of disparities between every case non of them match the procedure of making decisions as judge is the nuetral body of law, he/she will take the decision only on feed back from both representative as legal wording for defending the own clients.

I guess HO is more conscious in fighting n appealing agains the court decision these days as I have come across few challenges from HO in upper court don't know y do they bother about it once has been allowed by first tribunal.

People applying now they quite conscious now n getting the visa as it is very helpful to know how to submit the required docs to claims points but those who did a year ago either got rejected Or still waiting for results.

Let's hope every if will be fine soon in'sha'allah may all of u get success in ur dreams n desires. :)