ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview call

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Interview call

Post by kiranasir » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:11 pm

Hi guys, i have applied from lahore Pakistan. Can any one tell me how soon after application submission can we get interview call and there are how many days gap between interview call and interview day?

Dumbaa

Re: Interview call

Post by Dumbaa » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:31 pm

kiranasir wrote:Hi guys, i have applied from lahore Pakistan. Can any one tell me how soon after application submission can we get interview call and there are how many days gap between interview call and interview day?
Dear Fren,

You can't say whether they will call you for interview or not. Its 50/50 i guess....if u submit all the required documents they might not call you for the interview....

But in-case if they give you a call then they will give you a week time before interview day....

After application day it might take a month for them to call for a interview but nobody can guarantee it.....

good luck..!!!

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Post by kiranasir » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Thanks dear
I have submitted only those documents that score points i.e banks statement, ielts, maintenance and tb certificate,thats all I submitted on 6th september, still waiting for any update other than under process.

Dumbaa

Post by Dumbaa » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm

kiranasir wrote:Thanks dear
I have submitted only those documents that score points i.e banks statement, ielts, maintenance and tb certificate,thats all I submitted on 6th september, still waiting for any update other than under process.
Didn't u submit business plan..?? Isn't it the backbone of your application..??

If u didn't submit business plan then please start preparing one coz they will definitely call you far an interview....they will check what sort of business you are looking and what sort of experience you have in the related field....

So its better to prepare one and submit it in interview....And don't forget to study the figures in the business plan...They will ask some cross questions...

Regards

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Post by kiranasir » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:57 pm

No i didnt submit that. Even i dont have plans to submit it at the time of interview. I will ask them to question me about my proposed business.i dont even have any experience. Lets see what will happen.plz do pray for me.

Dumbaa

Post by Dumbaa » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:02 pm

kiranasir wrote:No i didnt submit that. Even i dont have plans to submit it at the time of interview. I will ask them to question me about my proposed business.i dont even have any experience. Lets see what will happen.plz do pray for me.
well its not hard to prepare a business plan..You still have time to prepare one....Any way its your decision...

Hope for the best....
Regard
Dumbaa

kiranasir
Newly Registered

Post by kiranasir » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:06 pm

As i search over internet,its very difficult and lenghty task to prepare business plan, my proposed business is pakistani dresses boutique. Do they ask for business plan to submit necessarily at the time of interview?

Dumbaa

Post by Dumbaa » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:11 pm

kiranasir wrote:As i search over internet,its very difficult and lenghty task to prepare business plan, my proposed business is pakistani dresses boutique. Do they ask for business plan to submit necessarily at the time of interview?
Well they don't care wether you submit business plan or not ...they will ask you questions related to your business and from my knowledge u can't answer the questions without proper business plan....(like Net profit, turnover, expenses, council tax etc etc....so its best to submit one)

anyway be prepared for interview questions ...hope they will not call you..!!!

Good luck

famous

Post by famous » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:56 pm

kiran, i recall u askd questions about busines splan before applying. and despite everybody telling u to submit business plan, u didnt. whats the point of giving suggestions!

yar what are u doing? u say that u searched online and its difficult! iots very clear that u are not interested in really setting up a business there. atleast put up a front and give ukba ppl an impression that u r serious! by not preparing a plan u r sending off a impression that u know nothing about business and are not interested in doing business.

u say its difficult so u r probably lazy not to get into anything difficult. life is difficult. what kind of statements are u posting for public. u dont inspire sympathy in ppl like me then how will u inspire understanding and favorable response in ukba! frankly im disappointed!

its really not difficult just requires time and effort to go online and do research and if ur not a fiannce person then for finance section take advise from fiannce person maybe in ur family or frds or hire a finance accountant.

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Post by MTZ510 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:29 pm

kiranasir wrote:Hi guys, i have applied from lahore Pakistan. Can any one tell me how soon after application submission can we get interview call and there are how many days gap between interview call and interview day?
I got interview call on 17th Day after submission of application, interview was with in 3 days and received decision in 2 days after interview. VAC Karachi.

My advice:
B.Plan will help but If you are into the business which you are planning to setup in UK then do take the relevant documents at the interview. Also take documents supporting sources of funds. If you can convince the Visa Officer then nothing is impossible. Remember if you can't convince yourself you will not be able to convince others.

Jenlord

Post by Jenlord » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:45 pm

MTZ510 wrote:
I got interview call on 17th Day after submission of application, interview was with in 3 days and received decision in 2 days after interview. VAC Karachi.

My advice:
B.Plan will help but If you are into the business which you are planning to setup in UK then do take the relevant documents at the interview. Also take documents supporting sources of funds. If you can convince the Visa Officer then nothing is impossible. Remember if you can't convince yourself you will not be able to convince others.
Did you get the visa?
I exist in a world beyond yours.