ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:44 pm

bagaja wrote:Hi All,

Just told by my solicitor that ukba grant me 2.5 month visa .
I applied in august 16th 2012 .I got to british kids and british wife.

Good luck for everyone...
Congrats forum member! So glad to see visas been released! More on the way👏👏👏👏👏👏

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:46 pm

summer2013 wrote:
Time503 wrote:
summer2013 wrote:time503 please check your inbox
Hello summer2013 please check your inbox
Cheers
time503 thanks a million times i have replyed
Good day summer2013
Pls check your inbox

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:49 pm

justiceforme wrote:Hi all,

Just to share a good news..

I have been granted my visa for 2.5 years on 18th Sep 2013...

Thanks to everyone who provided me great advice in dealing with my case...

Thank you so much...
Congrats to you! 👏👏👏👏👏

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:13 pm

Time503 wrote:

Thank you so much...
Congrats to you! ����������
Brilliant news. Prasie God. Enjoy... whats you tmeline?
FLR O Extension applied: 21 Sep 2013
Acknowledgment Letter dated: 24 Sep 2013
Biometrics: 1 Oct 2013 letter, done: 4 Oct 2013
Decision: 12 October granted DLR until Oct 2016
Documents: Received 17 October 2013
BRP: 23 October

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Hello dear guys,
Congratulations for those who granted, and for those who haven't please keep fighting until Allah grant you the victory by getting your rights back from the HO,
NOW PREPARE YOUR SELF, Alhamdullah, Finally I have been graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanted a 3 years today, I've received a blocked call and when I answered she was a nice lady from parliamentary ombudsmen office said that I've granted my extension, I'm still in shock as I've been waiting for 14 months, I hope guys the very best wishes to get quality of service that you deserve from the HO,
And thank you all for your support.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:16 pm

Khaldoon wrote:Hello dear guys,
Congratulations for those who granted, and for those who haven't please keep fighting until Allah grant you the victory by getting your rights back from the HO,
NOW PREPARE YOUR SELF, Alhamdullah, Finally I have been graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanted a 3 years today, I've received a blocked call and when I answered she was a nice lady from parliamentary ombudsmen office said that I've granted my extension, I'm still in shock as I've been waiting for 14 months, I hope guys the very best wishes to get quality of service that you deserve from the HO,
Whoop whoop huraaaay!!!! Well done!! Congratulations!!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:19 pm

Thanks Verbina, finally it's raining Visas

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:29 pm

@khaldon i thank God on yr behalf..its visa galoreeee

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:34 pm

Thank you yummymummy3j for the nice words, there no enough word that can describe my happiness. But still I will pray for Allah to help those who still waiting and for those that been refused to get a fair treat

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 pm

[quote="Khaldoon"]Hello dear guys,
And thank you all for your support.[/quot

Wow!!! it's indeed raining visas today. Congrats to you :D :P :lol:

justiceforme
Newly Registered

Post by justiceforme » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:44 pm

@sweetypie. My timelines are, Applied in the second week of Aug 2013, not sure of the date and received the visa on second week of Sep 2013...so it is hardly 1 month only:)

Fayvritt

Post by Fayvritt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:45 pm

bagaja wrote:Hi All,

Just told by my solicitor that ukba grant me 2.5 month visa .
I applied in august 16th 2012 .I got to british kids and british wife.

Good luck for everyone...
Congrats Bagaja, wishing u happiness, good health and wealth!!

Fayvritt

Post by Fayvritt » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:47 pm

Congrats Khaldoon, wishing u success in all your doings

Khaldoon

Post by Khaldoon » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Thanks Fayvritt I appreciate it

alina143

Re: Bio metric letter recieved

Post by alina143 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:07 pm

nilemarques wrote:
alina143 wrote:Hi all congrats to all that have got they stay granted and to those all waiting u will hopefully hear good news soon fingers crossed , i am a follower of this forum my partner put in a flr o application from a solicitor on the 6.09.2013 and we received an acknowledgement on the 13.09.2013 and the solicitor just rang to say bio metric letter received 23.09.2013 hopefully that will be done on thursday. What will happen after bio is it a long wait or do they tend to process the application quicker?
Judging by some of the posts on this forum, It seems that the HO are processing visas a lot quicker. I for one had to wait 16 months for an application posted in May 2012. I think they are generally processing fresh applications a lot quicker. I stand to be corrected plus also I think it depends on the complexity or straight forwardness of the case.

Thank you very much for your reply much appreciated

justiceforme
Newly Registered

Post by justiceforme » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:28 pm

Thank you guys for your wishes...

I pray the almighty God to grant the visas soon for those waiting..

All the best.

progeny5kay

Post by progeny5kay » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:43 pm

Thank you so much...
congratulations!!!!!!
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Congratssssssssssss ! Khaldoon!
pt

progeny5kay

Post by progeny5kay » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Masha Allah Tabarakalla brother Glory be to almighty Allah.
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Congratulations!!! all the best
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

Kukuwife
Member of Standing

Post by Kukuwife » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Wow!!! Three goooooood news today. I pray that it continue like this all this month and beyond.
Congratulations
Your expectation will manifest very soon

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:50 pm

justiceforme wrote:@sweetypie. My timelines are, Applied in the second week of Aug 2013, not sure of the date and received the visa on second week of Sep 2013...so it is hardly 1 month only:)
Wow!!!! That's amazing. What are your circumstances? I guess it's an extension. Anyway God smiled at you :)

I hope mine takes little time. I work for a passive aggressive boss. When my visa comes I will be saying asta la vista

Sweetypie

Post by Sweetypie » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

hatchsead wrote:
Congratulations!!! all the best
Congratulation Khaldoon!!! Enjoy your new status. Very encouraging post. I guess you will sleep like a baby tonight

alina143

Post by alina143 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Mubarak

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:13 pm

Good evening all. Congrats Bajaja, Justiceforme and Khaldoon (finally yay) To those of us still waiting hang in there, we will come good soon