ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any June applicants out there still waiting?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:21 pm

racim wrote:
scrapper wrote:
zoobi2u wrote:applied on 22 june, 13. got Acknowledgement letter 25 june, 13. and still waiting. NO News.. :(
Any more June applicants still waiting for the decisions?
Yep since 30/05/2013
Racim, I wish that you get your approval next week. The way HO application queue works, it is a mystery.

I expect the queue to be FIFO "First In First Out" but in facts it is quite opposite FILO "First In Last Out" :(

racim

Post by racim » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:40 pm

scrapper wrote:
racim wrote:
scrapper wrote:
zoobi2u wrote:applied on 22 june, 13. got Acknowledgement letter 25 june, 13. and still waiting. NO News.. :(
Yep since 30/05/2013
Racim, I wish that you get your approval next week. The way HO application queue works, it is a mystery.

I expect the queue to be FIFO "First In First Out" but in facts it is quite opposite FILO "First In Last Out" :(
Hope we both get approved nxt wk ( lool da wuld be 1 of HO miracle )
I don't reli get it how they wrk out on our application, last 1 get served first I fink, I send them 3 emails so far ( always been same replay no decision made yet ) last email was last wk an it says on it don't contact us again till after 6 months, I replayed 2 dem can u jus confirm da my case has been assigned 2 caseworker !! Da was sent Friday I ll c if they gonna replay, they might jus ignore me this tym :p

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:14 pm

racim wrote: Hope we both get approved nxt wk ( lool da wuld be 1 of HO miracle )
I don't reli get it how they wrk out on our application, last 1 get served first I fink, I send them 3 emails so far ( always been same replay no decision made yet ) last email was last wk an it says on it don't contact us again till after 6 months, I replayed 2 dem can u jus confirm da my case has been assigned 2 caseworker !! Da was sent Friday I ll c if they gonna replay, they might jus ignore me this tym :p
Racim, any news? Anyone else still waiting from June?

racim

Post by racim » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:24 am

scrapper wrote:
racim wrote: Hope we both get approved nxt wk ( lool da wuld be 1 of HO miracle )
guess wot ... i got replay from them 2day saying

Unfortunately we are no longer able to advise when or if a case has been assigned to a caseworker.

not reli helpful

racim

Post by racim » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:25 am

scrapper wrote:

Unfortunately we are no longer able to advise when or if a case has been assigned to a caseworker.

not reli helpful

zoobi2u
Newly Registered

Post by zoobi2u » Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:39 am

racim wrote:
scrapper wrote:

not reli helpful

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
yahoooooooo
i got a approval letter today, but the funny thing is "Dated : 29th July,13" and recieved today. one more thing didnt recieve any ceremony letter????
hope u guys recieved ur approval letter ASAP. finger cross

Post by 2321 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:36 pm

zoobi2u wrote:
racim wrote:
scrapper wrote:

not reli helpful

yahoooooooo
i got a approval letter today, but the funny thing is "Dated : 29th July,13" and recieved today. one more thing didnt recieve any ceremony letter????
Congrats 😊I applied on 4 june but full payment taken on 11 july and still waitingπŸ˜”

racim

Post by racim » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:01 pm

zoobi2u wrote:
racim wrote:
scrapper wrote:

not reli helpful

yahoooooooo
Congratulation bro :)) 29 July !! I dunno if that's got anythin 2do wit the printin problem they had end of July

zoobi2u
Newly Registered

Post by zoobi2u » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:22 pm

racim wrote: Congratulation bro :)) 29 July !! I dunno if that's got anythin 2do wit the printin problem they had end of July
thanks Racim but
The letter says, "This is not an invitation to ceremony and I should not contact my Local Authority until I received my invitation. if u have not recieved ur invitation within 2weeks of the above date, u should email to the Nationality Enquries to request for a further copy".

My question
Do I've to wait or should I just need to send an email to HO about the invitation letter(because I received approval letter today: 13/09/13 but it is dated 29/07/13).
Can anybody help me and plz also share the email content what they have to send to HO
thanks

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:00 pm

scrapper wrote:
any one from June still waiting to hear from HO, I sent an email this morning and received the usual reply.

Thank you for your email.

I have checked our records and can confirm that no decision has yet been made on your application. Unfortunately we can no longer confirm when or if an application has been assigned to a caseworker.

We aim to process 95% of applications within 6 months however there are a small percentage of applications that take longer than this to be resolved.

When the decision is made, or if we require further information from you, we will contact you in writing.

Please ensure you notify us promptly if you change your address. Your address can be updated here:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... y-details/

If you require any documents back, these can be requested here: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... documents/. Requesting documents will not negatively impact on the application.

Kind regards,

By the way reply was from Fatty Barber

Post by 2321 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:06 pm

scrapper wrote:
scrapper wrote:
any one from June still waiting to hear from HO, I sent an email this morning and received the usual reply.

Thank you for your email.

I have checked our records and can confirm that no decision has yet been made on your application. Unfortunately we can no longer confirm when or if an application has been assigned to a caseworker.

We aim to process 95% of applications within 6 months however there are a small percentage of applications that take longer than this to be resolved.

When the decision is made, or if we require further information from you, we will contact you in writing.

Please ensure you notify us promptly if you change your address. Your address can be updated here:
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... y-details/

If you require any documents back, these can be requested here: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... documents/. Requesting documents will not negatively impact on the application.

I applied on 4 june in fact fees taken on 11 july.

I got the same reply yesterday as yours😁

Kind regards,

By the way reply was from Fatty Barber

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:13 pm

beebritish wrote:
scrapper wrote:
Fatush wrote:
Send your email to NationalityProgress@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk don't forget to include your name, reference number, date of birth, home address.
I applied 17th June, joint application wife and self, HO acknowledged and took their fee 19th June and since then I have not heard anything. Received reply from HO that no decision has yet been made. I am thinking about asking then if they have assigned my case to a case worker. This is very unfair July and August applicants have already received their approvals.

Anyone else waiting from June?
Yes, same timeline as yours and also joint applications. Last news we had from our MP's office was that applications have been allocated to an appropriate case work unit but no decision yet has been made.
Anymore news from your MP? I applied in July and no approval yet; how did you contact your MP, by email?

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:23 pm

Derivaz wrote:
Anymore news from your MP? I applied in July and no approval yet; how did you contact your MP, by email?
I have asked my MP to intervene, apparently MP cannot intervene until 5 months have elapsed from the time of application. So I have to wait another 2 months before my MP will intervene.

Anyone else waiting from June or earlier ?

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:10 pm

scrapper wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
I have asked my MP to intervene, apparently MP cannot intervene until 5 months have elapsed from the time of application. So I have to wait another 2 months before my MP will intervene.

ah ok, I thought it was 6 months, so a bit better than I thought. Those email updates seem to be useless, quite a few people have been told "no decision made" and they get the letter 1 or 2 days later.....

by the way, I've read about some people waiting from before June and one guy that has waiting 6 months and someone else even 10 months....

mer2013
Newly Registered

Post by mer2013 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:29 pm

scrapper wrote:
Derivaz wrote:

i applied on 20/06/2013 and still waiting ...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:45 pm

mer2013 wrote:
scrapper wrote:
Derivaz wrote:

i applied on 20/06/2013 and still waiting ...... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
3 months; it's ok, a lot of people wait more, so it's ok, no reason to despair

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:56 pm

any one from June waiting, people who applied in September are getting approvals.

Come on June Folks, share your timeline if you are still waiting.

Post by 2321 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:54 pm

scrapper wrote:any one from June waiting, people who applied in September are getting approvals.

I am waitinggggg😌😌😌

Post by 2321 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:54 pm

scrapper wrote:any one from June waiting, people who applied in September are getting approvals.

I am waitinggggg😌😌😌

Post by 2321 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:58 pm

I am waitinggggg😌😌😌

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:14 pm

2321 wrote:

I am waitinggggg😌😌😌
Do you email the HO for updates? if so, how often?

Post by 2321 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:41 pm

Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:

I am waitinggggg😌😌😌
Emailed HO twice every 2 weeks but go reply 'no decision made'πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Derivaz

Post by Derivaz » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:17 pm

2321 wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:

I am waitinggggg😌😌😌
Exactly the same as me, the good thing about that is that I think it means that there is no problem with your app, because, they would have told you, I think.

And if you ask other questions like "has it been assigned?" they just ignore it and send you a template saying that no decision has been made, right?

I'll send my 3rd email next monday....

Post by 2321 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:50 am

Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:
Derivaz wrote:
2321 wrote:
I am waitinggggg😌😌😌
Exactly the same as me, the good thing about that is that I think it means that there is no problem with your app, because, they would have told you, I think.

And if you ask other questions like "has it been assigned?" they just ignore it and send you a template saying that no decision has been made, right?

I'll send my 3rd email next monday....
My next email in couple of days would be 3rd email as well.

Does this delay has to do something with unemployment as i was unemployed at the time of application?πŸ˜’

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:11 am

I must say, June timeline is not as active as July.

July timeline has gone above 20 pages and June is no where near.

So June folks lets keep updating each other.