ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advisors at HO

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jamalkhan

Advisors at HO

Post by jamalkhan » Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

Does anybody else find the home office phone advisors rude and arrogant
I was asking them a simple question and instead of answering they normally tell you off and blame you for all your immigration situation
Do you know if we can contact HO to chase an application status (settlement)

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Thu May 31, 2007 11:08 pm

They only say "under consideration", no matter what.
It was even funny one time I called them. I received my passport with visa and called them just for a test and they still said: "under consideration", even if I had got the passport with the visa already! I called the day I received the documents back.

immigration1

Re: Advisors at HO

Post by immigration1 » Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:35 am

jamalkhan wrote:Does anybody else find the home office phone advisors rude and arrogant
I was asking them a simple question and instead of answering they normally tell you off and blame you for all your immigration situation
Best is to write in, I find the HO Public Enquiry Bureau a waste of space and taxpayers money!!

jamalkhan

Post by jamalkhan » Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:21 am

Thanks,

I currently have an application under process, Do you think is it advisable to contact them since it has been some time over 8 weeks

champion

Re: Advisors at HO

Post by champion » Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:51 pm

immigration1 wrote:
jamalkhan wrote:Does anybody else find the home office phone advisors rude and arrogant
Best is to write in, I find the HO Public Enquiry Bureau a waste of space and taxpayers money!!
An in reply they will point you to guidence which you will already have
:D

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:14 pm

I usually email and I get a prompt response as to status