ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hi to all members

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beantsingh04
Newly Registered

hi to all members

Post by beantsingh04 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:38 am

hi, i want ur help regarding my eea2 application , i sent my application to ho on 16/08/2013, on 28/08/2013 ho sent me a confirmation letter regarding my eea2 application they recieved & now they transfer my case to case work team , but i still not got any caal or any coa from them , they also not take appliction fee from my bank yet , plz anyone let me know about it thanx to all of u . :P

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:31 am

Contact them and ask.

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:43 pm

beantsingh04 this is exactly what happened to me and my wife but she had eventually received her COA after around 2 weeks and her payment has not been taken yet. I would recommend you to be patient for another week and then if you don't get it contact them, it takes about 20 minutes or more to get in touch over the phone.

Wish you all the best, let us know....

Pablito
Member of Standing
Poland

Post by Pablito » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:44 pm

beantsingh04 this is exactly what happened to me and my wife but she had eventually received her COA after around 2 weeks and her payment has not been taken yet. I would recommend you to be patient for another week and then if you don't get it contact them, it takes about 20 minutes or more to get in touch over the phone.

Wish you all the best, let us know....