ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received an email.verification check..I need your help..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

girishkakade7

Received an email.verification check..I need your help..

Post by girishkakade7 » Wed May 30, 2007 12:52 pm

I sent an email to HSMP team and received an email back from Nicola Bell stating that some of my documents were gone for verification checks!!

Could anyone tell me what are the verification checks??? Regarding to Educational documents/ I T returns etc!

Basically how much time does this take???

siqbal

My experience....!!

Post by siqbal » Thu May 31, 2007 11:07 am

Dear Girishkakade7,

It will take some time for processing. They normally send documents to local BHC and then BHC performs verification checks by calling your employer.

I applied in the start of February and my application is in verification checks for almost last three months…!!! I am praying and still hoping for the best… ï

girishkakade7

hello pal....... urgent

Post by girishkakade7 » Thu May 31, 2007 11:37 pm

What are verification checks??? what is BHC?Where in India they carry out verification checks if in Mumbai???????

Please reply urgently

siqbal

Post by siqbal » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:07 am

BHC --> British High Commission...

Verification Checks --> They will verify your evidences through your local embassy (BHC)... they will be contacting your bank, employer, etc....

vishalsunr

Please Help

Post by vishalsunr » Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:40 am

Do they contact banks and Income Tax Dept........ i think then it will be trouble.....as you all know Banks and Govt. Depts. in india are very poor and rough in giving answers

some times they dont even take pain the search the documents and simply refuse that they dont have it....then it may have bad impact on our case...... what do you all think....

Inputs awaited
Om Reem Shree PadamPrabhu Jinendrai Namah
-------------------------------------------------------
Applied On : 20th-dec
Applied From : Ahmedabad VFS
Integra Verification: 3rd & 4Th Dec
Case No.: 1161xxxx
Final Status : Waiting

girishkakade7

yup

Post by girishkakade7 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:38 pm

thats true..... i am from pune so they will contact mumbai high commission??? or local embassy in pune