ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding old visa rules

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jewellondon

regarding old visa rules

Post by jewellondon » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:22 pm

Dear reader

I am in this country Student under old rule which one will be expire next month. In the mean time I changed two college. My second college last month also revoked. Now I want to get addmission to university.One university informed they will cross check my visa situation and will give me offer. They are thinking my visa already curtailed.My solicitor told they can't get anything except my first entry clearance data and also there was no restrictions to change the college and let informed the Home office.

Could you guys clear the picture what will be happen I mean reply from home office to my university regarding offer?

Thanks a lot.

Choc-Ice
Nigeria

Re: regarding old visa rules

Post by Choc-Ice » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:20 pm

jewellondon wrote:Dear reader

I am in this country Student under old rule which one will be expire next month. In the mean time I changed two college. My second college last month also revoked. Now I want to get addmission to university.One university informed they will cross check my visa situation and will give me offer. They are thinking my visa already curtailed.My solicitor told they can't get anything except my first entry clearance data and also there was no restrictions to change the college and let informed the Home office.

Could you guys clear the picture what will be happen I mean reply from home office to my university regarding offer?

Thanks a lot.
You just have to wait for a response from your University. They're in the best position to get information from the Home OfficeA..No one on here can tell you what the outcome/response from Home office will be..Fingers crossed Home Office will give them a green light to issue you CAS! Otherwise you will be asked to leave and apply from outside the UK...
IMpossible is 2 letters to long!