ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Subsisting relationship Tier-1 dependant extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gd_Shepherd

Subsisting relationship Tier-1 dependant extension

Post by gd_Shepherd » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:20 am

Dear members,
I am currently trying to gather evidence for applying for extending my Tier-1 General Visa (second extension) along with my wife. In this context, I read the Immigration rules which mentioned about subsisting relationship. I was hoping to provide wedding card + 6-7 Wedding Photo's + marriage certificate as proof. Would this be a sufficient evidence? If any member has applied can they kindly share their experience in this post.

Also is there a requirement to demonstrate the intent to stay together? I am not sure how to provide proof for this.

Thanks in advance,

Shepherd

zabiela

Post by zabiela » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:37 pm

There's a thread on this topic basically covering all aspects of the dependent application, its very detailed:
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=62853

In short, there's a whole range of evidence you can produce to support your application, eg. Skype chat logs, tenancy agreement (which is basically to show you have a house where you can put your wife in without claiming any state support), phone bills, money transfer receipts, emails, flight tickets etc etc...

Its basically up to you what evidence you want to produce to prove the relationship is genuine & subsisting ...
Let your voice be heard - No more Tier 1 fee increases: http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/49581

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:45 pm

Thank you zabiela, I had used this for initial application for my wife but totally forgot this time to check that link. Thanks for reminding.