ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Dependent Visa New born baby

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jatinuk

Tier 1 Dependent Visa New born baby

Post by jatinuk » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:20 pm

Hi Everybody,

I want to apply for Tier 1 extension for my baby, I come to know about the following documents , Thanks to the forum :)

- Form from here
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf
- Baby's Passport (New)
- 2 baby photo recent (1 Week old)
- UK Birth certificate
- Visa fee
- 3 month bank statement where pay was coming & 3 month pay slip
- Signed copy of both Parents's passport all page
- Signed copy of both Parents's BRP(as I do not have BRP)
- statement of my saving account where i had 2000 pounds for 90 days 900 (for me) + 600 (my wife) + 600 (my son)
- Sponsorship letter

I have following question :

We live in London,but during the baby birth (Feb 2013) we register to a hospital in Cardiff, so my baby was born in Cardiff (As I have my Aunt living their & we have a good family support & post natal care). During this period I was still in London at our present address, but doing up-down during weekend & Working from Cardiff whenever possible). Thanks to God I didn't miss the birth :)

Issue: So the UK birth certificate has address of my Aunt in Cardiff
We are back in London & my wife & baby are with me. Now I want to apply for Baby's extension by post.

Q. What kind of necessary letter I have to provide to explain, why baby UK certificate has Cardiff address.
e.g. Letter from my Aunt etc., Adding this to my sponsor letter

Q. How much critical is this for my baby's extension, do we even need to mention this??

Please help/clarify.

Thanks

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi Gurus,

Can someone please help me on this..

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi,

I don't believe this should be a problem. Just ask this question (to yourself), does the tier-1 dependent have to be born in the post code where you reside ? Is that a legal requirement?
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:59 pm

karg_g wrote:Hi,

I don't believe this should be a problem. Just ask this question (to yourself), does the tier-1 dependent have to be born in the post code where you reside ? Is that a legal requirement?
You believe or you don't believe, as you have writtern you "don't believe" how can I believe you. :roll:

Also , you are right, if I was able to answer that, why I will ask on this forum. :)

Please don't bother to ask question to answer a question.
Ask yourself if you have answer my question
Anyway thanks for replying.

I was hoping for any Guru/Expert from the forum to answer & clarify that.

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:30 am

No worries Sardar;-)
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:27 am

Hi Gurus,

Can someone please help me on this..

TA

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:22 pm

Q. What kind of necessary letter I have to provide to explain, why baby UK certificate has Cardiff address.

Q. How much critical is this for my baby's extension, do we even need to mention this??

For both question the answer is - no need for any clarification as your child was born in UK.

If you still feel it then it wont hurt to get a letter from your Aunt although its not necessary.

Param

jatinuk

Post by jatinuk » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:21 am

params0073 wrote:Q. What kind of necessary letter I have to provide to explain, why baby UK certificate has Cardiff address.

For both question the answer is - no need for any clarification as your child was born in UK.

If you still feel it then it wont hurt to get a letter from your Aunt although its not necessary.

Param
Thanks Param for the clarification