ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

student visa refusal nhs charges outstanding urgent reply

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jansi921
Newly Registered

student visa refusal nhs charges outstanding urgent reply

Post by jansi921 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi i am jansi tier 4 student migrant i came here 2010 5th of October at the time heavy pregnant, i got a student tier 4 visa more than 18 month lawfully residency in uk i fully paid college fees(8250) pounds . i inform my college and i was differ my course after two weeks my baby born here 16th of October 2010 . my hospital said need to pay the full charges for my baby born ,, amount is 3650 pounds . , i finished my course. In that mean time i paid my hospital fess 20 pounds every month from 2013. again i applied new college visa as tier 4 migrants but the home office refused my application ,, the reason is my outstanding NHS payments . Refusal paragraph 322(12) not satisfied paragraph 245zx (A) . we give right of appeal. i appeal first tier tribunal.
This is my question
1. I need to pay the full amount{ 3650} in one time they will giving my visa? .
2. As a international students need to pay nhs charges?
Thanking you
Jansi.

_______

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:08 pm

1. Probably yes.
2. Probably no.

Do let us know the outcome of the appeal.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

helpingperson
BANNED

Re: student visa refusal nhs charges outstanding urgent rep

Post by helpingperson » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:02 am

jansi921 wrote:Hi i am jansi tier 4 student migrant i came here 2010 5th of October at the time heavy pregnant, i got a student tier 4 visa more than 18 month lawfully residency in uk i fully paid college fees(8250) pounds . i inform my college and i was differ my course after two weeks my baby born here 16th of October 2010 . my hospital said need to pay the full charges for my baby born ,, amount is 3650 pounds . , i finished my course. In that mean time i paid my hospital fess 20 pounds every month from 2013. again i applied new college visa as tier 4 migrants but the home office refused my application ,, the reason is my outstanding NHS payments . Refusal paragraph 322(12) not satisfied paragraph 245zx (A) . we give right of appeal. i appeal first tier tribunal.
This is my question
Thanking you
Jansi.

_______

Hi Jhansi,

This is very new and weird. As long as I know you don't have to pay anything for baby born in UK. I know many people who are on Tier 4 Student visas and they had babies born in UK, they did not pay any charges.

Law or rules may have changed but I am not aware.

I think you should speak to Citizen Advice Bureau about this. You should also consult a good immigration solicitor.

Do let us know what you find out.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:16 am

jansi921 wrote:Hi i am jansi tier 4 student migrant i came here 2010 5th of October at the time heavy pregnant, i got a student tier 4 visa more than 18 month lawfully residency in uk i fully paid college fees(8250) pounds . i inform my college and i was differ my course after two weeks my baby born here 16th of October 2010 . my hospital said need to pay the full charges for my baby born ,, amount is 3650 pounds . , i finished my course. In that mean time i paid my hospital fess 20 pounds every month from 2013. again i applied new college visa as tier 4 migrants but the home office refused my application ,, the reason is my outstanding NHS payments . Refusal paragraph 322(12) not satisfied paragraph 245zx (A) . we give right of appeal. i appeal first tier tribunal.
This is my question
Thanking you
Jansi.

_______

Some links for NHS treatment for international students. It may help.

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/ssds/healt ... l-students

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/international/of ... /index.htm

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/in ... 141AAsSqME

jansi921
Newly Registered

Post by jansi921 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:46 pm

vinny wrote:1. Probably yes.
2. Probably no.

Do let us know the outcome of the appeal.

thank you friends your advice

jansi921
Newly Registered

Post by jansi921 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:57 pm

helpingperson wrote:
This is my question
Thanking you
Jansi.

_______

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?

qid=20110503050141AAsSqME
thanks your reply

Refusal date 16/08/2013 i appeal first tier tribunal 21/08/2013
how long the processing time for first tier tribunal
pls reply thanking you
jansi

akhan25

Post by akhan25 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:08 am

U were supppsed to come to uk for study and if u was so heavy pregnant that after few days landed in uk u had a baby didnt u think before u was coming to uk that u wont be able to study as u r due soon and also things are expensive in uk when u r not allowed to work would have been better if u had baby back home then would have come when u was ready. U prob wud have lied to airline as well as they dont allow u on plane after certain time in pregnancy.

gj6ab5657
Mood:
India

Post by gj6ab5657 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:09 am

jansi921 wrote:
helpingperson wrote:
This is my question
Thanking you
Jansi.

_______

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?

qid=20110503050141AAsSqME
thanks your reply

Refusal date 16/08/2013 i appeal first tier tribunal 21/08/2013
how long the processing time for first tier tribunal
pls reply thanking you
jansi
No Guarantee about timing I know the people who are waiting since 9 months or over a year and no answer from so wise thing wait patiently.