ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

About to apply: Major Doubts please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Achtung

About to apply: Major Doubts please help

Post by Achtung » Wed May 30, 2007 10:07 am

Hi all,

I am about to apply in a week's time now. I am on the verge of collecting all my docs. I had a few doubts which needs to cleared. Guys please help.

I am applying from India. Period: Apr 06 to Mar 07(Financial Year) so primarily payslip and ITR will be good enough(according to guidance docs)

Docs I am providing for past income:

a)Payslips (the Finance guy has put a sign and company stamp on all payslips print out It is not on company letter head)
My doubt: He has not put his name and designation on them. Is this required?

b) ITR Form 16 copy and SARAL Form

c) Bank Statements HDFC (bank statements show my salary credit as SAL XYZ where my company's name is XYZ Software India Ltd.)
My doubt: Do I need to get a letter from bank stating that the salary credit had been done XYZ Software India Ltd.

d) Letter from Employer
My Doubt: is this required for my case...It is cumbersome to generate such a doc...as you have to give lame excuses for it...

About the Employer Contact Details:
Can I give the details of my manager/Finance guy?
Or will it be good to give my HR's details...
I am a bit worried about the fact that my HR will get to know about all this. I mean if at all the HO calls up...

Please help...I need your valuable insights and suggestions....

~Achtung

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Thu May 31, 2007 11:23 am

Can I have please have someone answering my doubts. It is really urgent. Thanks!

sandeep_622
Newly Registered

hi

Post by sandeep_622 » Thu May 31, 2007 12:04 pm

hi actung

as per query . .

if psbl get your salary slip on company letter head.alongwith sign n stamp . . upto my knowledge. . it is good to have. . . .

no need to provide your bank statement . . but if u wish than u can .. otherwise . . no need . .

from employer you have to get a reference letter. . . . showing that like designation, your timings, what job you have undertaken . . but in brief. .

about contact details. . don't highlight. . that point .. becoz now hsmp team . . not going to contact you n your employer. . you have to provide those details at EC time . .

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Thu May 31, 2007 3:24 pm

Thanks sandeep_622 for the reply.:)
Thank your insights.

Still my queries are unanswered. I will reiterate them and wait for more help.

1) Payslips...not on company letter head but only on A4 sheet...it has a sign and a company stamp...will this do? Do I need to write the name and designation of the person signing....and if so where do i write it...

2)Bank statements I will give as they are easy to get...but my question is whether I get a letter from the bank stating the source of income...

3)Ok so as I understand I have to get the letter from the employer...

Please forum members comment!!!

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:31 am

Hi,

1) Payslips...not on company letter head but only on A4 sheet...it has a sign and a company stamp...will this do? Do I need to write the name and designation of the person signing....and if so where do i write it...

I think just make sure that payslips are stamped and signed. Don't need to write the name of person on the slips. You can mention this in cover letter.

2)Bank statements I will give as they are easy to get...but my question is whether I get a letter from the bank stating the source of income...

It is better if you can get a letter from bank stating the source of income. We have see many objections on the forum.

Thanks,
JD

Achtung

Post by Achtung » Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:50 am

OK thank you for the reply.

I have got my gross earnings letter from the employer in the employer's letter head...
I have also got my HR's contact information in that letter. I believe that should help.

Next I have to get the bank letter that I get my salary credit happens from my employer...

Ok so do the HSMP guys actually call up the employer? And if so any idea what sort of questions the employer need to answer.

Do I have to intimate my HR that such a call may happen...I dont want my HR to know my HSMP stuff...

Could someone suggest what to do? This is really scary!