ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Hussain84
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain84 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:59 am

Hi guys new to this but need your help.
I applied for for wife visa on 05may 2013 from mipuir and was under process at
Bhc on 16may 2013 still waiting for a reply getting a bit worried now.anyone elsewhere ein the same boat

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:14 am

Hussain84 wrote:Hi guys new to this but need your help.
Bhc on 16may 2013 still waiting for a reply getting a bit worried now.anyone elsewhere ein the same boat
I applied on the 3rd and still waiting :-/
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:27 am

I applied for my Wife's and Daughters on the 22nd of April and it has been under process since then. It sure is worrisome, not knowing what's happening with the application. There are a few more in this forum that applied during the same period (End April, Early May) that are still waiting.

Good Luck.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 am

sumairc wrote:
I applied for my Wife's and Daughters on the 22nd of April and it has been under process since then. It sure is worrisome, not knowing what's happening with the application. There are a few more in this forum that applied during the same period (End April, Early May) that are still waiting.

Good Luck.
Wonder why it's taking the piss :evil:
So annoyed.... And eid is round the corner (again)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Hussain84
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain84 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:14 am

Humybe7709 wrote:
sumairc wrote:

Good Luck.
You think they could of lost the application's for this period

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 am

Hussain84 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
sumairc wrote:

Good Luck.
You think they could of lost the application's for this period
never said they lost the application, just turns out a lot of end April and early May applicants have been waiting for so long. Keep Praying thats all what we can do.

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:50 pm

sumairc wrote:

Good Luck.
Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
Your 24 working weeks are up long time ago. I recommend send them a letter of complaint and ask about update via fax because then they respond within 72hours otherwise emails are dealt with within 20working days.
They mentioned that they deal with 100% application within 24 weeks and that's the maximum time they can take according to their own words. So time to kick their bum. But that's my opinion. You decide you want to do.
Hope that helps. Remember rest of us in duaa.
Wa Alykum Asallam Wa Rahmat Allah

rajauk

Post by rajauk » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Hi all,
Just thought I will let you all know my wifes application has also been put on hold due to the ECO saying I do not meet the financial requirement when I am sure I do. It seems ECO dont know the rules themselves.
I received email from the embassy this morning stating the above and giving me 3 weeks to submit my reply. I fully intend to as the rules and law has not been applied correctly. I used my wage and savings to meet the requirements. It seems they don't even bother reading your cover letter where I explained everything.
For some odd reason where my cash savings are concerned it statesI have not provided evidence for the required level of savings. When I gave them bank statements for 6 months showing at no time I fell below the required level infact had 3000 more then required during the whole of that period.
The ECO also states my wage slips do not correspond with salary being paid into my account which is complete crap every single wage correspondes with the statement so I do not know where he got that from. I am really upset as I feel after waiting for more then three months and fullfilling all requirements stated, this was unfair decision.
I intend to right a letter explaining why I feel I do meet the requirement by highlighting the rules and guidance and I believe I meet it.

Kind regards,
Rajauk

sohkhan
Newly Registered

Post by sohkhan » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Could someone tell me what Islamabad oc is.......the status has not changed since my wife submitted the documents.....its still coming up as forwarded to islamabad oc on 24/05/2013......it going on to the fourth month and still we haven't heard anything from them.....its p-ing me off people have received there rfc s who applied after us and some may and april applicants are still waiting

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:14 pm

rajauk wrote:Hi all,
Just thought I will let you all know my wifes application has also been put on hold due to the ECO saying I do not meet the financial requirement when I am sure I do. It seems ECO dont know the rules themselves.
I received email from the embassy this morning stating the above and giving me 3 weeks to submit my reply. I fully intend to as the rules and law has not been applied correctly. I used my wage and savings to meet the requirements. It seems they don't even bother reading your cover letter where I explained everything.
For some odd reason where my cash savings are concerned it statesI have not provided evidence for the required level of savings. When I gave them bank statements for 6 months showing at no time I fell below the required level infact had 3000 more then required during the whole of that period.
The ECO also states my wage slips do not correspond with salary being paid into my account which is complete crap every single wage correspondes with the statement so I do not know where he got that from. I am really upset as I feel after waiting for more then three months and fullfilling all requirements stated, this was unfair decision.
I intend to right a letter explaining why I feel I do meet the requirement by highlighting the rules and guidance and I believe I meet it.

Kind regards,
Rajauk

hi same thing happnd to me which thy email that u not provide hmrc proper letter i only gve them accountant report regestrian n tax paid .but i miss my self assesment report n sa302 .thy accept 18k from my job so just £600 left vich i shw 5000 as self employment.i send all docs with in 24 hrs c wht hapnd nw .

khan09
Newly Registered

Post by khan09 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:46 pm

tallojani wrote:Am employed been with the same company for five years now.
why was your visa refused?

khan09
Newly Registered

Post by khan09 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:51 pm

wife's visa - i'vent change employer for 5 yrs , and was on work permit before ILR, hoping my case to be a simple one to process!

Applied to Karachi VAC - 17/09/2013
Forwarded to OC - 17/09/2013
Under process at BHC - waiting

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Yasir so you received an email or letter saying that your case was on hold too?
Or just a letter asking for more documents?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

iKal

Post by iKal » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
Your 24 working weeks are up long time ago. I recommend send them a letter of complaint and ask about update via fax because then they respond within 72hours otherwise emails are dealt with within 20working days.
They mentioned that they deal with 100% application within 24 weeks and that's the maximum time they can take according to their own words. So time to kick their bum. But that's my opinion. You decide you want to do.
i think you should first look carefully before giving someone wrong timing... from what i see, neither april to sept or may to sept conclude as to being "24 working weeks up long time ago"...

Hussain84's 24 working weeks would be up on 18th oct 13.... and sumairc's would be 4th oct 13.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN i just calculated mine and it could be till 10th Jan 14 :(

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:04 am

HELLO786 wrote:Yasir so you received an email or letter saying that your case was on hold too?
Or just a letter asking for more documents?
No they just email normal ask for letter n gve 12 days to do so . We already submit yesterday via Gerry visa centre n also I scan n send them by email what abt u??

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:09 am

iKal wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah
i think you should first look carefully before giving someone wrong timing... from what i see, neither april to sept or may to sept conclude as to being "24 working weeks up long time ago"...

Hussain84's 24 working weeks would be up on 18th oct 13.... and sumairc's would be 4th oct 13.

DAMNNNNNNNNNNN i just calculated mine and it could be till 10th Jan 14 :(
Yes I knew the dates he was giving was false! Thank goodness you checked it too :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:25 am

Any rcf today ??

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:45 am

naumanmumtaz wrote:
sumairc wrote:

Good Luck.
Asallam-o-Alykum Wa Rahmat Allah

Walaykum as salam, Sending them a Fax is a good idea, do you have their legit fax number that you can share please?

I tried emailing, all i get to read is that is under process and nothing else they told the MP the same thing. 24 weeks are soon to be over lets see what happens but if you can share the fax number that would be great.

stars

EEA family permit from pakistan

Post by stars » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:31 pm

EEA family permit
Salam to all guys Have any one else applied for EEA family permit from pakistan ?

Fesster_returns
Newly Registered

Post by Fesster_returns » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:50 pm

Hello again to all

I just want to update u all, with the fact my wife has been granted visa today.

"Allah is most Glorious" !!!!!!!!

We applied on 02/07/2013
Processing since 16/07/2013
Granted: 26/09/2013

Thank you all for reading. And remember the attention is in the detail.

A simple rule for everyone: If you have a good understanding and I mean a very high understanding of English preferably wording used in English law only I would then say do the application yourself, otherwise seek advice from an immigration advisor not a solicitor, solicitors are used for court cases.

I did the application myself if anyone needs guidance I am willing to help.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:32 pm

Fesster_returns wrote:Hello again to all

We applied on 02/07/2013

A simple rule for everyone: If you have a good understanding and I mean a very high understanding of English preferably wording used in English law only I would then say do the application yourself, otherwise seek advice from an immigration advisor not a solicitor, solicitors are used for court cases.

Congratz

Ur wife receive a text or a call??? At which time?
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

stars

Post by stars » Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:57 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Fesster_returns wrote:Hello again to all

We applied on 02/07/2013

Congratz

Ur wife receive a text or a call??? At which time?
congrats uncle g may Allah give you happiness and you live with you family happy life Ameen

Fesster_returns
Newly Registered

Post by Fesster_returns » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:14 pm

She received a message in the morning, but when I checked the tracking service it was not updated, even as I write this it hasn't been updated. It still states the application is being processed.

Then I phoned then to confirm and yes the documents were ready for collection.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:26 pm

Fesster_returns wrote:She received a message in the morning, but when I checked the tracking service it was not updated, even as I write this it hasn't been updated. It still states the application is being processed.

Congrats Brother!

Sahar.ali22

Post by Sahar.ali22 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Fesster_returns wrote:She received a message in the morning, but when I checked the tracking service it was not updated, even as I write this it hasn't been updated. It still states the application is being processed.

Where did u call? Can u give me the number aswell