ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

citizenship application forms

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anzd

citizenship application forms

Post by anzd » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Hi,

I have 2 questions regarding the citizenship application form both having to do with questions 3.1-3.5

In question 3.5 it asks for the address of tax office or tax office reference, but I pay through the self assessment online portal, what should I provide here?

Secondly It asks for the latest self-assessment statement of account. But this is dated in July and I have already settled the amount mentioned on that page. Also would a print out of the page suffice or must it be an original document?

Thanks

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:46 pm

If you are filing self assessment, you will have UTR number, just put your UTR number in 3.5.

You will need to attach your latest self assessment statement of account. You can print out from self assessment portal.

anzd

Post by anzd » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Thank you, much appreciated.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.