ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rejected : Need an Urgent Help ( Reject on 27-09-2004)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

paki
Newly Registered

Post by paki » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:13 am

Hi ALL

I had applied for HSMP under 28 of age , but my case was refused as they don’t accept my qualification and as well as my earnings , as I am also doing part time teaching .
They score me 40 points only for my age and work experience.

I applied case on 7th April
Decision made on my application on 3rd September

ROYAL MAIL TAKE 3 WEEKS TO REACH POSTAL MAIL UK TO PAKISTAN

I received my application on 27th September ( Lahore , Pakistan )

How can i apply to review my HSMP application?
From where I can download review application form for HSMP?

Is it better to apply for review application and in how many days I can apply to review my application?

Case detail for all Experts on this forum
*----------------------
*Academic Achievements
* BCS ( 2 years ) From charted university
* MCS From Private College
* They awarded me "0" points .

* Work experience

• I claimed for 50 marks, as I am working as senior programmer / Analyst from last 2 years. I have total 4.5 years of work experience.
• The give me 35 marks and said me that I don’t provide proper evidence, as I provide 1 page standard experience letter.

* Now I want to review that point, as my company is ASIA largest company, we have 3000 employees, and we are running the most expansive system called “SAP “.

• Now I need to send 3 or 4 pages duties and responsibilities letter , along with company yearly financial report as well as history of company . Will this is helpful?
As I want to claim 50 marks ……………………..

*Past earnings

I claimed for 25 marks for earning, as I am also teaching ERP courses in evening,
I provide them my full time 12 salary slips + letter from accountant + company report print out from “SAP” about tax . I also give my part time 12 salary slips + letter from accountant , my course schedule .

• I don’t provide them original TAX papers

* I can provide them my original tax returns as well as my bank statement where my salary transferred every month. (but they don’t bother ask for evidence and make decision  )
They give me “0” points

They give me ‘5’ points for age …………..

In totality they give me 35 + 5 = 40 marks.
Now I want that they review my HSMP application, on my new evidences,

So what u all expert suggest

Should I appeal for my review on my HSMP application with my new evidences?

Or I should re-apply ?

* Before saying any this please read this article

It may be helpful for all …

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... est_a.html?

Reply me ASAP
Send me HSMP REVIEW FORM or any Comments : saquibkhan1978@yahoo.com
Thanks
Bye

noddy214

Post by noddy214 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:25 am

Paki,

I am sorry to know about your rejection. I hope somebody from the forum will help you with review process. Otherwise, I suggest you write to the HSMP guys directly.

They normally respond in good time and at least the info you will get will be more reliable.

In the mean time, could you please share the first four digits of your application no.

Thanks,
Noddy

paki
Newly Registered

Post by paki » Wed Sep 29, 2004 8:30 am

Hi ALL

I had applied for HSMP under 28 of age , but my case was refused as they don’t accept my qualification and as well as my earnings , as I am also doing part time teaching .
They score me 40 points only for my age and work experience.

Reference number is 0163**

I applied case on 7th April
Decision made on my application on 3rd September

ROYAL MAIL TAKE 3 WEEKS TO REACH POSTAL MAIL UK TO PAKISTAN

I received my application on 27th September ( Lahore , Pakistan )

How can i apply to review my HSMP application?
From where I can download review application form for HSMP?

Is it better to apply for review application and in how many days I can apply to review my application?

Case detail for all Experts on this forum
*----------------------
*Academic Achievements
* BCS ( 2 years ) From charted university
* MCS From Private College
* They awarded me "0" points .

* Work experience

• I claimed for 50 marks, as I am working as senior programmer / Analyst from last 2 years. I have total 4.5 years of work experience.
• The give me 35 marks and said me that I don’t provide proper evidence, as I provide 1 page standard experience letter.

* Now I want to review that point, as my company is ASIA largest company, we have 3000 employees, and we are running the most expansive system called “SAP “.

• Now I need to send 3 or 4 pages duties and responsibilities letter , along with company yearly financial report as well as history of company . Will this is helpful?
As I want to claim 50 marks ……………………..

*Past earnings

I claimed for 25 marks for earning, as I am also teaching ERP courses in evening,
I provide them my full time 12 salary slips + letter from accountant + company report print out from “SAP” about tax . I also give my part time 12 salary slips + letter from accountant , my course schedule .

• I don’t provide them original TAX papers

* I can provide them my original tax returns as well as my bank statement where my salary transferred every month. (but they don’t bother ask for evidence and make decision  )
They give me “0” points

They give me ‘5’ points for age …………..

In totality they give me 35 + 5 = 40 marks.
Now I want that they review my HSMP application, on my new evidences,

So what u all expert suggest

Should I appeal for my review on my HSMP application with my new evidences?

Or I should re-apply ?

* Before saying any this please read this article

It may be helpful for all …

http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... est_a.html?

Reply me ASAP
Send me HSMP REVIEW FORM or any Comments : saquibkhan1978@yahoo.com
Thanks

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:24 am

paki,
There is no review form to be sent for review. Just write a letter to the Home Office quoting your reference no and other details of your application. Quote the reasons why you think that their decision should be reviewed. You can add any clarifications to support your reasons if you feel your documents were not self explanatory. You CANNOT send any additional documents to support your claims.

The review request has to reach them within 28days of the decison letter and currently they are taking 5-6 weeks to revert back with the decision.

All the best.
Mini

kumar78

Post by kumar78 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:17 am

Hi Mini
Do you think one can submit additional document just to provide more evidence to support EXISTING claimed points, before they actually make any decision or assign the case to the case worker.

THe example could be organization chart. Tax Returns (If some one get them for this year recently), etc.

Do you have any idea, will they consider them?

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:34 am

kumar78,
Yes, you can send any amount of additional information to support your claimed points before your cases is allocated to the case-worker.
Mini

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:37 am

paki wrote:Hi ALL

Whilst the board understand your concerns about the rejection we would appreciate that you do not repeatedly ask the same question across all forums as this comes across as somewhat of a nuisance. Make use of the search engine to review historic posts on the same subject. Your multiple posts have been deleted - thank you for your understanding.