ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ATAS second time Applciation

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

engraamirkhan
Newly Registered

ATAS second time Applciation

Post by engraamirkhan » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:10 am

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody has already applied or has the information for application for second or more times for an ATAS for the reason of change in information as in my case i already received ATAS but due to passport renewal had to apply again. How long this one will take? Any idea?

Thank you.

asif007
Newly Registered

Re: ATAS second time Applciation

Post by asif007 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:59 pm

engraamirkhan wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if somebody has already applied or has the information for application for second or more times for an ATAS for the reason of change in information as in my case i already received ATAS but due to passport renewal had to apply again. How long this one will take? Any idea?

Thank you.
I have recieved my ATAS today had applied on 31st July but that was my first ever application.

I guess it would take less during this time but still you know FCO is unable to predict. I had worst experience with them.

Although I have received the certificate today they have not written full name of my course they supposed to write PhD electronic engineering but they have written PhD apart from that all information is correct so now i am still stuck and worried UKBA could refuse my application

asif007
Newly Registered

Re: ATAS second time Applciation

Post by asif007 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:00 pm

Thank you.
I have recieved my ATAS today had applied on 31st July but that was my first ever application.

I guess it would take less during this time but still you know FCO is unable to predict. I had worst experience with them.

Although I have received the certificate today they have not written full name of my course they supposed to write PhD electronic engineering but they have written PhD apart from that all information is correct so now i am still stuck and worried UKBA could refuse my application

engraamirkhan
Newly Registered

Post by engraamirkhan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:10 am

in such case, you need to let your university international student staff know about this and they may provide better advice.

asif007
Newly Registered

Post by asif007 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:06 am

engraamirkhan wrote:in such case, you need to let your university international student staff know about this and they may provide better advice.
I have contacted ATAS as well as University.

ATAS as you know never reply

University said no problem as other information is correct important bit is your research area should match and JACS code which does.

I am going to visit PEO on 16/09/2013 so hopefully will get visa on the same day but please do pray for me.

engraamirkhan
Newly Registered

IT takes less time

Post by engraamirkhan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:48 am

Hi,
I have just received my ATAS for the second time and i am writing this reply to my own post to address those who could have been in the same situation.
If you let your university know and they contact atas team to let them know that this is your second time and it was approved before it takes a week or 10 days of processing.
Hope to some this helps.

vinny

Re: Documents List needed

Post by vinny » Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 am

Can anyone list the documents needed along with visa application form?
I know a list but i am not sure whether the list i know is right.
Also the unviersity is not sending original documents anymore but everywhere it is stated that original documents are needed to submit while the university say that print the attachment in email and this becomes original. Thank you for your help in advance.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.