ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Subject Access Request SAR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

theghid
Newly Registered

Post by theghid » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:10 pm

D4109125 wrote:No.

So will they be able to give me at least my entry date in to the UK either from eBorders or my boarding pass dates?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:47 pm

I doubt it, but you can try. What about the stamps in your passport? The SAR should give you a copy of previous applications perhaps, you've put absences in them?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

belkhir
Newly Registered

Re:

Post by belkhir » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:15 pm

Hi Amber,
do you have any idea how they were able to provide with the boarding flight ? I have put to the best of my knowledge for the date in/out the UK, but some date were approximatif as I wasnt sure.
Kindly advise
thanks
Amber_ wrote:No.

lumiere
Newly Registered

Re: Subject Access Request SAR

Post by lumiere » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:05 am

I have applied for the SAR and received an acknowledgement letter of receipt of application from them within one week. I will let you know how long it will take to get the documents.

kdius
Newly Registered

Post by kdius » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:01 am

Hi everyone,
I know this question has been asked many times before but I still haven't found the answer.
I would like to know if you request a SAR containing the Entry/Exit dates from the UK, Will they provide the dates?
Does UKBA have records of your exits from the UK?
I am Spanish and I moved to the UK in 2009; since then I have been traveling 3 times a year and I do not have copies of mytickets or emails. This is the reason why I want to know my international movements (Travel history).

@Lumiere, Could you let us know what info you get on the SAR?

thanks,

lumiere
Newly Registered

Post by lumiere » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:02 pm

Just an update on the SAR application i made last month, i received it in the post today. I received most of the exits and entries. They also send me all the visa applications made including the dates i made the applications. In each minutes and case note of my application it does state whether your visa was valid on you application date for renewal.
So in my case it took less than 40 days to get my documents.

Apparition

Post by Apparition » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:22 pm