ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal (third party bank letter)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ashk
Newly Registered

Refusal (third party bank letter)

Post by ashk » Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi,
Applied: 12/07/2013
PSW work visa expired: 15/07/2013
Biometric done: 05/08/2013
Refusal: 06/09/2013

Reason for refusal: third party bank letter does not mention that you have access to funds. 0 point on all three attributes, 10 points awarded for maintenance and 10 point for English requirement.

Anyone with any suggestion, experience similar situation or any suggestion for good solicitor would be appreciated.

Thank you

TSAZ

Re: Refusal (third party bank letter)

Post by TSAZ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:00 am

ashk wrote:Hi,

Reason for refusal: third party bank letter does not mention that you have access to funds. 0 point on all three attributes, 10 points awarded for maintenance and 10 point for English requirement.

Anyone with any suggestion, experience similar situation or any suggestion for good solicitor would be appreciated.

Thank you
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your refusal.i had same refusal and I had my hearing done on 4 September 2013.still waiting for outcome.
This refusal is totally out of our controller.

showrave
Newly Registered

Post by showrave » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:16 am

TSAZ wrote:

Thank you
Hi,
Sorry to hear about your refusal.i had same refusal and I had my hearing done on 4 September 2013.still waiting for outcome.
hi, I got the similler refusal. I have hearing on 09/apr/2014. still 7 month. please let me know your outcome. wait to hear from you. many thanks.

adi786

Dont Worry

Post by adi786 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:08 am

Dont need to be worry about just lodge an appeal and you will win the case because 99% of the people with this refusal got approval from Upper tribunal although u might need to wait 6months or more for hearing to be done and i know waiting time is a killer but its worth while to wait

TSAZ

Re: Dont Worry

Post by TSAZ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:36 am

adi786 wrote:Dont need to be worry about just lodge an appeal and you will win the case because 99% of the people with this refusal got approval from Upper tribunal although u might need to wait 6months or more for hearing to be done and i know waiting time is a killer but its worth while to wait
Hi, our case is in first tribunal,not upper tribunal.
Do have any example from upper tribunal then please share it so that it will help others.thanks

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:27 pm

showrave wrote:
TSAZ wrote:

Thank you
Hi,
hi, I got the similler refusal. I have hearing on 09/apr/2014. still 7 month. please let me know your outcome. wait to hear from you. many thanks.
Hi All,
Very good news on third party bank letter issue.
rules are changed on it, there is no more requirement of bank letter mentioning applicant name on it of third party.
all new applicants who are relaying on third party funding should not worry about to get letter from bank mentioning there name on it.
But i don't know how will it affect on us who got refusal only on this point s new rules will in place from 1st October.

mkd1234

Post by mkd1234 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:37 pm

@TSAZ,
if it is true then its definitely a good news for you as well. It has proved tbat Ukba was wrong. You just hold on to the proof of this news

mkd1234

Post by mkd1234 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:54 pm

@TSAZ,
if it is true then its definitely a good news for you as well. It has proved tbat Ukba was wrong. You just hold on to the proof of this news

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:57 pm

mkd1234 wrote:@TSAZ,
Hi
Please read new changes in rules section (d) Points (i)and (ii) on page 44-45.

mkd1234

Post by mkd1234 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:28 pm

@Tsaz
Plzzzz print the page before the ukba take it out again, I dont trust them anymore.
Put forward this page in front of the judge at time of hearing. The argument here is that ukba realized its mistake and has rectified it too late when a lot of applicants have been suffering mentally and financially. I am 100% sure you will get your visa now.just kerp yourself active in business and save each and every evidence. If your appeal has already been heard then discuss it with your solicitor so that he can communicate this change to AIT along with your details.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:23 am

mkd1234 wrote:@Tsaz
Plzzzz print the page before the ukba take it out again, I dont trust them anymore.
Put forward this page in front of the judge at time of hearing. The argument here is that ukba realized its mistake and has rectified it too late when a lot of applicants have been suffering mentally and financially. I am 100% sure you will get your visa now.just kerp yourself active in business and save each and every evidence. If your appeal has already been heard then discuss it with your solicitor so that he can communicate this change to AIT along with your details.
Hi,
my hearing is already done.can you please tell what is AIT and how i can inform the judge?

mkd1234

Post by mkd1234 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 am

I don't really know the exact contact no to deal with such issue , the best way would be to discuss it with your solicitor and push him to initiate atleast the communication with thr ASSYLUM AND IMMIGRATION TRIBUNAL (AIT). In the worst case you'd be abe to show the judge in upper tribunal that you never stopped pursuing your case against the illogical refusal, the reason for which has never been in your control from the start. The exclusion of the clause by ukba itself provides you a strong arguments for fighting your case.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:34 pm

mkd1234 wrote:I don't really know the exact contact no to deal with such issue , the best way would be to discuss it with your solicitor and push him to initiate atleast the communication with thr ASSYLUM AND IMMIGRATION TRIBUNAL (AIT). In the worst case you'd be abe to show the judge in upper tribunal that you never stopped pursuing your case against the illogical refusal, the reason for which has never been in your control from the start. The exclusion of the clause by ukba itself provides you a strong arguments for fighting your case.
Hi
thanks for your reply.
inshallah i will win in first tribunal.as hearing was good.but just in case i have very strong argument now in my hand.

R CH
Newly Registered

Refusal due to document formet

Post by R CH » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:45 am

hi,
Visa applied on 18 sep 2012
Visa refused 10 sep 2013

they give very silly reasons, like email address was missing, landline number was missing,
It took them 1 year to tell me these things.
I submitted same documents last time when my visa was refused first time, they accepted documents and gave some other reason for refusal( could not varify £1200 from one of my bank). They did not mention about documents anywhere.

I applied through a lawyer and what documents he told me , I gave him documents in same format, where should we go then , If a lawyer OSIC registered applied for me and he got more than 10 people visas on same document format.

Please suggest me what are the chances if I appeal.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:00 pm

TSAZ wrote:
Hi
Can not find the above stated points in Guidance. Can somebody please point me in the right direction were it is stated that name on bank letter is not required!

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Mon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 pm

Thank you
Any update for your hearing date?

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:09 am

TSAZ wrote:
Hi
Can not find the above stated points in Guidance. Can somebody please point me in the right direction were it is stated that name on bank letter is not required!

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm

rizwan567 wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
Hi
. I can't see any changes in policy guidance that there is no requirement of having your name on third party bank letter. Someone just said it in the air

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:59 pm

gulrose786 wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
Hi
. I can't see any changes in policy guidance that there is no requirement of having your name on third party bank letter. Someone just said it in the air

@ rizwan567 & gulrose786, can you also point to the section in policy guidance where HO require applicant's name to be on third party bank letter?

If you cant find such in policy guidance then the answer to your question is nowhere in policy guidance did HO ask applicants to put there name on third party bank letter. HO only require applicants to get signed declaration from both third party sponsor and legal representative together with third party bank statement and third party bank letter confirming that funds is transferable to UK if funds is in non UK bank account.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

gulrose786

Post by gulrose786 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:07 pm

Olasunkanmi wrote:
gulrose786 wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:
TSAZ wrote: Hi

@ rizwan567 & gulrose786, can you also point to the section in policy guidance where HO require applicant's name to be on third party bank letter?

If you cant find such in policy guidance then the answer to your question is nowhere in policy guidance did HO ask applicants to put there name on third party bank letter. HO only require applicants to get signed declaration from both third party sponsor and legal representative together with third party bank statement and third party bank letter confirming that funds is transferable to UK if funds is in non UK bank account.
. Read policy guidence 95,96 and 97

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:34 am

I think the same @no changes
Olasunkanmi wrote:
gulrose786 wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:
TSAZ wrote: Hi