ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New checks for visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

New checks for visa

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Is the new checks applicable for ILR applications as well .. Further I think that those checks they have been doing any way before .. Any reviews?
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....

Khurrum_Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Khurrum_Khan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:47 pm

Well i personally think that it doesn't apply for ILR applications for 2 reasons..

1) Statement clearly says " Entry Clearence & Leave to remain"...i doesnt say any thing about ILR/Idefinate leave to remain or settelment ..if You think Logically then you will know that Leave to remain is further extension in the leave. HO uses the word ILR or Indefinate leave to remain for Settelment..

2) if you look at the posts in the forum, only those candidates recieved letters regarding this rule, who applied for Extensions under Tier 1 (General).....No body with ILR Application has recieved such type of letter from HO...

This is my research and understanding so far......i dont know why everyone is relating Leave to remain with ILR.....

any body has an idea is most welcome to throw light on this.....

Khurrum_Khan
Newly Registered

Post by Khurrum_Khan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Khurrum_Khan wrote:Well i personally think that it doesn't apply for ILR applications for 2 reasons..

1) Statement clearly says " Entry Clearence & Leave to remain"...i doesnt say any thing about ILR/Idefinate leave to remain or settelment ..if You think Logically then you will know that Leave to remain is further extension in the leave. HO uses the word ILR or Indefinate leave to remain for Settelment..

2) if you look at the posts in the forum, only those candidates recieved letters regarding this rule, who applied for Extensions under Tier 1 (General).....No body with ILR Application has recieved such type of letter from HO...

This is my research and understanding so far......i dont know why everyone is relating Leave to remain with ILR.....

any body has an idea is most welcome to throw light on this.....

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:54 pm

Well I don't think so.

It's right only Tier 1 Ext people's received These letters.
But they are holding the ILR applications as well due to cross check their earnings I includes earnings claimed in their previous applications.
Particularly self employed people's .

And this is personal experience .

1 of my friends ILR application was held last week .

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:48 pm

@AUHS could you please update us what additional documets the case worker have asked from your friend who had applied for ILR... so thet we know what they are asking for as additional checks...

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:30 pm

The caseworker only asked him are you employed or self employed and he said self employed.

Then caseworker said that they need to make further checks on it and hold the Application.

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:38 pm

Thanks for the reply .. Please update in case HO asks your friend for any other specific documents .
. That would be a real help for all the future applications ..