ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JaveriaK
Newly Registered

Post by JaveriaK » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:37 am

Humybe7709 wrote:To all the April and early May applicants who are still waiting....

Have any of you heard anything yet.. Your all so quiet

No news as of yet unfortunately... still awaiting any news at all.... my solicitor says wait another few weeks and hopefully should hear something. Until then just waiting....

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:04 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:To all the April and early May applicants who are still waiting....

Same!!
Still waiting!!
i think its been 110 days now!!

So ten more working days left!

Has anyone heard from Hassan the person who applied on the 18th of April, has he heard anything?

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:08 pm

Nawaz86, when yur hearing gets succesful at end of october the judge wil instruct bhc to send yu a letter in which bhc wil request yu to submit yur passport within so many days and if yu fail to submit by their required date for whatever reason (i.e because yur passport is with bhc already) then this wil certainly create a problem for you.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

hassan786

Post by hassan786 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:

Same!!
Still waiting!!

Has anyone heard from Hassan the person who applied on the 18th of April, has he heard anything?
Not yet still waiting hopefully next week its gonna be 24 weeks on 4th October lets what happen

Applied 18/04/2013

aka789
Newly Registered

Post by aka789 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:36 pm

hassan786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Same!!
Still waiting!!

Not yet still waiting hopefully next week its gonna be 24 weeks on 4th October lets what happen

Applied 18/04/2013

Sorry but have you not heard back since applying on 18/04/2013??

UK BA website advising (ISB, Pakistan as example) 83% of settlement cases being dealt within 60 days, 100% within 90 days (working) based on decisions confirmed in Jun-13. So I guess no. of applications must have increased significantly since April/May-13 if they are taking that long.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:00 pm

hassan786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Same!!
Still waiting!!

Applied 18/04/2013
This wait is horrible :-( please keep us posted.
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:21 pm

hassan786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Same!!
Still waiting!!

Applied 18/04/2013
What will you do if it goes past 120 days?

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
hassan786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Same!!
Still waiting!!

Applied 18/04/2013
Send ECM fax and complaint about it and they will respond you within 72hours and decision to follow soon after (visa granted) inshallah.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:26 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
hassan786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
Same!!
Still waiting!!

Applied 18/04/2013
Send ECM fax and complaint about it and they will respond you within 72hours and decision to follow soon after (visa granted) inshallah.
What ecm?!

Could i do that now!?

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:34 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
hassan786 wrote: Not yet still waiting hopefully next week its gonna be 24 weeks on 4th October lets what happen

Applied 18/04/2013
What ecm?!

Could i do that now!?
:D
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:44 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
What ecm?!

Could i do that now!?
ECM is Entry Clearance Manager who is above the ECO ENTRY Clearance Officer. You can fax them now but you would have batter chances after your 24 working weeks over because then you have legimite reason to complaint as they have not processed your case within their maximum specified time.
Usually UKBA say something like we aim to deal with 95% application within 24weeks but doesn't specify for ultimate time limit ok any application but in this case they have published that 100% case are dealt within 24 weeks. Hope makes sense.

P.S when you complain make sure you make it FAO For Attention Of ECM and then write everything including reference from their website.
Hope that helps.
Remember rest of us in duaa too.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:28 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
What ecm?!

Could i do that now!?
ECM is Entry Clearance Manager who is above the ECO ENTRY Clearance Officer. You can fax them now but you would have batter chances after your 24 working weeks over because then you have legimite reason to complaint as they have not processed your case within their maximum specified time.
Usually UKBA say something like we aim to deal with 95% application within 24weeks but doesn't specify for ultimate time limit ok any application but in this case they have published that 100% case are dealt within 24 weeks. Hope makes sense.

P.S when you complain make sure you make it FAO For Attention Of ECM and then write everything including reference from their website.
Hope that helps.
My solicitor wrote a letter to them two weeks ago saying if they didn't respond to my case in 14 days we could take them to court
So far not heard a thing... Fingers crossed some miracle happens
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

hassan786

Post by hassan786 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:49 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
What ecm?!

Could i do that now!?

Hope that helps.
My solicitor wrote a letter to them two weeks ago saying if they didn't respond to my case in 14 days we could take them to court
Lets be patient most of us will compleate 24 weeks waiting next week end of next week will if nothing comes up will contact homeoffice..

hi786
Newly Registered

Post by hi786 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Case on hold due to missing Payslip because my company missed it from payroll but i have the bank statement that shows wages came from company account . So what i write to homeoffice. Thanks. Any suggestion plz

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:46 pm

hassan786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Hope that helps.
Lets be patient most of us will compleate 24 weeks waiting next week end of next week will if nothing comes up will contact homeoffice..
I pray Allah gives us patience more than anything else
I wish I was like you. It's been extremely difficult
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:55 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
What ecm?!

Could i do that now!?

Hope that helps.
Thank you! Inshallah i will do so, thanks for the advice

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:01 am

Any RFC?or who receive letter about holding the case?
I am so scared about it :(
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:14 am

Forlorn wrote:Any RFC?or who receive letter about holding the case?
I am so scared about it :(
Me too :-( scared..
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:16 am

Nothing Yet, 112 Working days already.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:18 am

hassan786 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:

Same!!
Still waiting!!

Applied 18/04/2013

Please keep us informed. We applied on the 22nd of the April.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 am

naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
What ecm?!

Could i do that now!?

Hope that helps.
Hi Can anyone share the BHC Pak Fax Number please.

Fesster_returns
Newly Registered

Post by Fesster_returns » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:52 am

rajauk wrote:
Fesster_returns wrote:
rajauk wrote:Hi all,
Just thought I will let you all know my wifes application has also been put on hold due to the ECO saying I do not meet the financial requirement when I am sure I do. It seems ECO dont know the rules themselves.
I received email from the embassy this morning stating the above and giving me 3 weeks to submit my reply. I fully intend to as the rules and law has not been applied correctly. I used my wage and savings to meet the requirements. It seems they don't even bother reading your cover letter where I explained everything.
For some odd reason where my cash savings are concerned it statesI have not provided evidence for the required level of savings. When I gave them bank statements for 6 months showing at no time I fell below the required level infact had 3000 more then required during the whole of that period.
The ECO also states my wage slips do not correspond with salary being paid into my account which is complete crap every single wage correspondes with the statement so I do not know where he got that from. I am really upset as I feel after waiting for more then three months and fullfilling all requirements stated, this was unfair decision.
I intend to right a letter explaining why I feel I do meet the requirement by highlighting the rules and guidance and I believe I meet it.

Kind regards,
Rajauk
Sorry raja Saab but on this occasion I don't think the ECO is incorrect. The level of saving you say is 3000. In reality that's nothing when supporting a wife what's your wage as shown on the payslips?. I suggest you get advice from an immigration expert.

Just to put things into proportion if you want to support a wife on savings you need in excess of £60,000 and you need proof of where it came from and a banks letter stating you don't have any loans, mortgages etc (expenses). So you are free to use it as you please.

I keep saying to my fellow people........."the attention is in the detail"

Cover every angle. Don't leave them unsure or questioning. And most importantly only provide what they ask for not pointless documents.

Regards
It seems you've done exactly what the ECO has done. Not understood what I have written even though I think its in plain English. I had £3000 more then the required saving. ;-)

We'll raja Saab the person who your supposed to satisfy is confused. I wouldn't class that as good. And don't forget I was granted a visa within 3 months.

I suggest you stop thinking everyone is incorrect look at the legislation and study the notes there will most probably be something

Fesster_returns
Newly Registered

Post by Fesster_returns » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:53 am

sumairc wrote:

Nothing Yet, 112 Working days already.
Most April and May applicants are lost in limbo

Fesster_returns
Newly Registered

Post by Fesster_returns » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:04 am

hi786 wrote:Case on hold due to missing Payslip because my company missed it from payroll but i have the bank statement that shows wages came from company account . So what i write to homeoffice. Thanks. Any suggestion plz

Are u for real. U don't know what to write get a letter from your company letter head paper stamped signed explaining it was their fault.

This is outrageous and your sponsoring someone on you're own

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:20 am

Fesster_returns wrote:
hi786 wrote:Case on hold due to missing Payslip because my company missed it from payroll but i have the bank statement that shows wages came from company account . So what i write to homeoffice. Thanks. Any suggestion plz

Are u for real. U don't know what to write get a letter from your company letter head paper stamped signed explaining it was their fault.

This is outrageous and your sponsoring someone on you're own
Don't be so mean
Not everybody has the knowledge you have and that's the reason he is on this forum - to ask for advice. You shouldn't be so quick so judge... It's just wrong
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13