ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

April applicants

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hassan786

April applicants

Post by hassan786 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:13 am

Salam everyone my wife applied on 18/04/2013 .Did,t get any reply yet contacted MP as well UKBA told him that case is still under consideration e mailed gerrys same standard reply it gonna be 24 weeks on 4th October will see what happens.Too many suspicious arising i don,t know why don't they keep it simple..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Re: April applicants

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:04 am

hassan786 wrote:Salam everyone my wife applied on 18/04/2013 .Did,t get any reply yet contacted MP as well UKBA told him that case is still under consideration e mailed gerrys same standard reply it gonna be 24 weeks on 4th October will see what happens.Too many suspicious arising i don,t know why don't they keep it simple..
Salaam i am in the same situation!!
My husband applied on the 25th of April, and it is still "under process". I've emailed only to be given a standard reply and have had my local MP involved! They told my MP that the case was still under process and going through routine checks.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Re: April applicants

Post by sumairc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:50 am

hassan786 wrote:Salam everyone my wife applied on 18/04/2013 .Did,t get any reply yet contacted MP as well UKBA told him that case is still under consideration e mailed gerrys same standard reply it gonna be 24 weeks on 4th October will see what happens.Too many suspicious arising i don,t know why don't they keep it simple..
Wasalam Hassan, Applied for my Wife's and daughters on the 22nd of April and haven't heard anything, involved local MP also he was told the same thing checks are being made.

Your 24 Weeks Days will be over on 4th, Sameena Akhter's on 10th and mine on 7th. However, According to working days yours 120 days would be 9th , Sameena Akhter on mine on 18th and mine on 11th. Made this .xls to calculate the days for me.

Lets keep each other posted. Just wondering God forbid if we are over the 120 days mark what options do we have.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:44 am

Guys, did you receive any news yet?

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:44 am

Guys, did you receive any news yet?

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:05 am

sumairc wrote:Guys, did you receive any news yet?
No, unfortunately!

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:54 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
sumairc wrote:Guys, did you receive any news yet?
No, unfortunately!
Is there anything we can do if God forbid even 6 months deadline is passed, as we are all very near of our 24 weeks deadline dates other than emailing them. Aren't we running out on options tried MP etc. is there any other option ?

Normally they do tell people if the case is on hold on our cases no such information was provided, other than its in process.

May Allah be with all of us and help us to get the visa's required. Ameen