ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:27 am

Humybe7709 wrote:
Fesster_returns wrote:
hi786 wrote:Case on hold due to missing Payslip because my company missed it from payroll but i have the bank statement that shows wages came from company account . So what i write to homeoffice. Thanks. Any suggestion plz

Are u for real. U don't know what to write get a letter from your company letter head paper stamped signed explaining it was their fault.

This is outrageous and your sponsoring someone on you're own
Don't be so mean
Not everybody has the knowledge you have and that's the reason he is on this forum - to ask for advice. You shouldn't be so quick so judge... It's just wrong

Well said Humybe7709

he thinks he is genius and everyone else is just an idiot. look at his comments

hassan786

Post by hassan786 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:04 pm

mustang390 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Fesster_returns wrote:
hi786 wrote:Case on hold due to missing Payslip because my company missed it from payroll but i have the bank statement that shows wages came from company account . So what i write to homeoffice. Thanks. Any suggestion plz

Are u for real. U don't know what to write get a letter from your company letter head paper stamped signed explaining it was their fault.

This is outrageous and your sponsoring someone on you're own
Don't be so mean
Not everybody has the knowledge you have and that's the reason he is on this forum - to ask for advice. You shouldn't be so quick so judge... It's just wrong

Well said Humybe7709

he thinks he is genius and everyone else is just an idiot. look at his comments
This man is so idiot don,t bather i really don,t understand his wife got visa what is he doing here mocking and joking on others.

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:16 pm

Uncle fester got his wife and child's visa yet continues to come on this forum, mate why don't you go spend some quality time with them rather than spend time on here frustrating people that are already worried enough about their visas. Your sorted so say goodbye and let others discuss whatever they want and help each other out, in any way they want to.
So what if you got your Visa in less than three months, some people got in 6 weeks. But their not boasting about it, they're helping others with what they know unlike you, you bully.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:37 pm

Plz read ya musabib ul asbab 500 times after isha namaz for getting visa.and pray for all applicants.
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
yasirr wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:
yasirr wrote:
I got email abt 10 clock uk tym n she got text at 3 clock Pak tym .plz just pray all goes well boz she submit docs on Wednesday which thy ask on Tuesday

Apply 11/06/13
Process. 24/0613
Email. 24/09/13
Rfc. 27/09/13

From Islamabad
When did u receive the email in which bhc requested more doc? After how many days of that email did u receive rfc?

Recived mail on Tuesday n submit docs on Wednesday in visa centre also send in email
Inshallah you will get the visa :-) don't worry
Have u got the visa i hope its a good news ...

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:03 pm

Britzy26 wrote:Uncle fester got his wife and child's visa yet continues to come on this forum, mate why don't you go spend some quality time with them rather than spend time on here frustrating people that are already worried enough about their visas. Your sorted so say goodbye and let others discuss whatever they want and help each other out, in any way they want to.
So what if you got your Visa in less than three months, some people got in 6 weeks. But their not boasting about it, they're helping others with what they know unlike you, you bully.
True, Some Peoples should not be allowed to use internet. and the way he spit on this forum is appalling if you see his previous comments has has been banned before because of his SHARAMNAAAK tongue,

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm

mustang390 wrote:
Britzy26 wrote:Uncle fester got his wife and child's visa yet continues to come on this forum, mate why don't you go spend some quality time with them rather than spend time on here frustrating people that are already worried enough about their visas. Your sorted so say goodbye and let others discuss whatever they want and help each other out, in any way they want to.
True, Some Peoples should not be allowed to use internet. and the way he spit on this forum is appalling if you see his previous comments has has been banned before because of his SHARAMNAAAK tongue,

Slam to everyone my wife recived passport today and visa granted.
Inshallah all of u who waiting will recived their visas very soon inshallah

Applied. 11/06/2013

Process. 24/06/2013

RFC. 27/09/2013

Collected n visa granted 30/09/2013

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:13 pm

yasirr wrote:
mustang390 wrote:

Slam to everyone my wife recived passport today and visa granted.
Inshallah all of u who waiting will recived their visas very soon inshallah

Applied. 11/06/2013

Process. 24/06/2013

RFC. 27/09/2013

Collected n visa granted 30/09/2013
Congratulations best wishes for ur future remember us in ur prayers

Britzy26

Post by Britzy26 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:16 pm

Rz girl what are you going to provide to embassy now to prove you meet financial requirement

FEZIYAZ
Newly Registered

Post by FEZIYAZ » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Rfc - today
Hi peeps been on this forum a while, this is my wife's timeline
Application date - 03.07.2013
Under process - 18.07.2013
RFC - 27.09.2013
Picked up today from Gerry's mirpur..
Visa granted!!
Good luck to the rest who are waiting inshallah u will all be with your partners soon!!

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:34 pm

Britzy26 wrote:Rz girl what are you going to provide to embassy now to prove you meet financial requirement
Tax papers, bank statements and accountants letter .. Do u know whats the difference between SA302 tax return and self assessment tax return ?

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
Britzy26 wrote:Rz girl what are you going to provide to embassy now to prove you meet financial requirement
Tax papers, bank statements and accountants letter .. Do u know whats the difference between SA302 tax return and self assessment tax return ?

Sa302 vich they need to check ur all finiscal wht evr u earn tht year it's also include ur self employment c thy but me on hold I'm nt submit tht tym sa302 I did after thy sent me letter n with in 24 hrs thy issued visa
Do plz submit sa302 n sa 100 vich is self assessment for tax return
I hope u understand thnx n good luck

mustang390

Post by mustang390 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:50 pm

FEZIYAZ wrote:Rfc - today
Hi peeps been on this forum a while, this is my wife's timeline
Application date - 03.07.2013
Under process - 18.07.2013
RFC - 27.09.2013
Picked up today from Gerry's mirpur..
Visa granted!!
Good luck to the rest who are waiting inshallah u will all be with your partners soon!!
Congratulations , It seems July ones are now getting responses.

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm

sumairc wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
What ecm?!

Could i do that now!?
:D
ECM is Entry Clearance Manager who is above the ECO ENTRY Clearance Officer. You can fax them now but you would have batter chances after your 24 working weeks over because then you have legimite reason to complaint as they have not processed your case within their maximum specified time.
Usually UKBA say something like we aim to deal with 95% application within 24weeks but doesn't specify for ultimate time limit ok any application but in this case they have published that 100% case are dealt within 24 weeks. Hope makes sense.

P.S when you complain make sure you make it FAO For Attention Of ECM and then write everything including reference from their website.
Hope that helps.
Remember rest of us in duaa too.
Hi Can anyone share the BHC Pak Fax Number please.
Hope that works..

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:04 pm

yasirr wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

Sa302 vich they need to check ur all finiscal wht evr u earn tht year it's also include ur self employment c thy but me on hold I'm nt submit tht tym sa302 I did after thy sent me letter n with in 24 hrs thy issued visa
We'hv already submitted sa302 with our application but they demanded that again

hassan786

Post by hassan786 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:09 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
sumairc wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
ECM is Entry Clearance Manager who is above the ECO ENTRY Clearance Officer. You can fax them now but you would have batter chances after your 24 working weeks over because then you have legimite reason to complaint as they have not processed your case within their maximum specified time.
Usually UKBA say something like we aim to deal with 95% application within 24weeks but doesn't specify for ultimate time limit ok any application but in this case they have published that 100% case are dealt within 24 weeks. Hope makes sense.

P.S when you complain make sure you make it FAO For Attention Of ECM and then write everything including reference from their website.
Hope that helps.
Hope that works..
They are not picking fax on this number tried 4 time.its right number i dont know why they are not responding

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:33 pm

hassan786 wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
sumairc wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:

Hope that helps.
Hope that works..
They are not picking fax on this number tried 4 time.its right number i dont know why they are not responding[/quote]

+92 (0)51 201 2082

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:35 pm

I tried ringing Gerrys aswell, but it wouldn't go through!!

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:47 pm

Hi guys

I applied for my husbands case on the 17th June.. We didn't her anything until last Friday.. A letter was posted to my husband staying that we didn't provide enough bank statements so therefore I don't meet the financial requirement and my case is on hold..

However this is complete utter nonsense!

I am in Pakistan now, I flew out in the hope that my husband would get his visa and we would return together.. The paperwork my husband submitted he made a copy of ALL the papers and in these papers are included my savings statements from April 2012 till May 2013.

They are stating they only received statements from October 2012 till January 2013 .. This is so strange as that's like in the middle of the statements I have submitted

We have been given till the 9th Oct to put forward any more paperwork..

I have wrote a covering letter explaining how everything was submitted in the first place.. They r just wasting time ..

I think they can't b bothered to do their jobs properly ie look carefully at paperwork and dates, so therefore they putting every one on hold

I do have another issue, my income does not meet the required level.. However I am relying on my savings.. However I fall short by just under £2K.. But they haven't mentioned that in the letter? They have said that my statements are till end of January and I applied in June so the statements are over 1 month old and they can't accept them.. (Even though they have statements till May!)

Inshallah I will be posting all documents tomorrow.. Just a bit concerned that for a period of 2 months from Dec2012-May2013 (previous 6 months) my savings were £2000 short..

I rang the islamabad office for advice and they were so rude and abrupt telling me to email as they can't discuss on the phone, and then hung up on me.. I'm so irate as to how they are declaring that I haven't given enough statements.. Fair enough they are on seperate sheets, you can't expect 13 months statements to be on one, but why only pick Oct-jan ? It's daft!

Any one in a similar boat?

Mrs N

yasirr

Post by yasirr » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:10 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
yasirr wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:

We'hv already submitted sa302 with our application but they demanded that again

Hi u submitted for 2012 not year ending 5 th April 2013 thts thy want to c your current year from 6 April 2012 to 5th April 2013

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:26 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:I tried ringing Gerrys aswell, but it wouldn't go through!!
Call this number..+92 51 201 2000
Its for BHC Islamabad and ask them for fax number.. Usually they pick it up within 2-3 minutes.
Hope that helps.
Remember rest of us in duaa.

sumairc
United Kingdom

Post by sumairc » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Mrs N wrote:Hi guys

I applied for my husbands case on the 17th June.. We didn't her anything until last Friday.. A letter was posted to my husband staying that we didn't provide enough bank statements so therefore I don't meet the financial requirement and my case is on hold..

However this is complete utter nonsense!

I am in Pakistan now, I flew out in the hope that my husband would get his visa and we would return together.. The paperwork my husband submitted he made a copy of ALL the papers and in these papers are included my savings statements from April 2012 till May 2013.

They are stating they only received statements from October 2012 till January 2013 .. This is so strange as that's like in the middle of the statements I have submitted

We have been given till the 9th Oct to put forward any more paperwork..

I have wrote a covering letter explaining how everything was submitted in the first place.. They r just wasting time ..

I think they can't b bothered to do their jobs properly ie look carefully at paperwork and dates, so therefore they putting every one on hold

I do have another issue, my income does not meet the required level.. However I am relying on my savings.. However I fall short by just under £2K.. But they haven't mentioned that in the letter? They have said that my statements are till end of January and I applied in June so the statements are over 1 month old and they can't accept them.. (Even though they have statements till May!)

Inshallah I will be posting all documents tomorrow.. Just a bit concerned that for a period of 2 months from Dec2012-May2013 (previous 6 months) my savings were £2000 short..

I rang the islamabad office for advice and they were so rude and abrupt telling me to email as they can't discuss on the phone, and then hung up on me.. I'm so irate as to how they are declaring that I haven't given enough statements.. Fair enough they are on separate sheets, you can't expect 13 months statements to be on one, but why only pick Oct-jan ? It's daft!

Any one in a similar boat?

Mrs N

That is just insane. They responded to you in 73 off working days to ask you to send something that you have already attached.

We went to through almost the same thing just the visa category was different. Back in 2010 I applied for my wife's visit visa, they rejected stating that we did not provide enough evidence of work, statements, salary slips, Marriage certificate etc. hence the case was rejected but to our amusement all the documents they said were missing; passport came back with all those documents. Everything was there.

Then we had to submit the appeal, we sent the same papers back with updated bank statements and mentioned in the cover letter it was already there later visa was granted.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:40 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:I tried ringing Gerrys aswell, but it wouldn't go through!!
Call this number..+92 51 201 2000
Its for BHC Islamabad and ask them for fax number.. Usually they pick it up within 2-3 minutes.
Hope that helps.
Remember rest of us in duaa.
Jazakallah, i will try that tomorrow!

I always do dua for this forum!!

hassan786

Post by hassan786 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:41 pm

RZ Girl wrote:
hassan786 wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
sumairc wrote:

Hope that helps.
Hope that works..
They are not picking fax on this number tried 4 time.its right number i dont know why they are not responding[/quote]

+92 (0)51 201 2082[/quote]
Thanks this one works out

Hussain84
Newly Registered

Post by Hussain84 » Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:17 pm

What happens if they lose your paper work?
Getting worried been waiting since may 5th I email them but they said its under process. Anyone from may had a response.