ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Test and eligibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

madarin
Newly Registered

English Test and eligibility

Post by madarin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:25 pm

Hi,

I am currently in Tier 2 ICT (date of entry - 26th Jan 2009). and will be eligible for ILR in a few months. I have cleared the Live in the UK test 2013 (latest edition) and also I gave the IELTS (general) in the year 2011 (Oct-2011, valid for 2 years). I have two queries:

1. My current Visa Expires on 6th Jan 2014, can i apply for ILR (PEO) between 28th Dec 2013 to 6th Jan 2014 without renewing by Tier 2.

2. Do I need to give an English Test, as my current IELTS will get expired by then.

Thanks in advance,
Madhu

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Are you the same member as here (click)?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

madarin
Newly Registered

Post by madarin » Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Yes.

But now my condition has changed. I had withdrawn my resignation and hence eligible for my own ILR. My previous posts were when I had resigned and was looking to get dependant on my husband's ILR.

thanks,
Madhu

madarin
Newly Registered

Post by madarin » Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:58 pm

Hi,

Please can someone help.

Thanks in advance,
Madhu