ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

compensation claim

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohid.khan
Newly Registered

compensation claim

Post by mohid.khan » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:44 pm

hi all my tier 1 general extension was refused because of the lack of knowledge of the home office worker. he refused my case according to the new rules and according to my case old rules were to be followed. I placed an appeal and on the date of hearing the home office with draw its case against me and accepted their fault. now I have paid a lot of money for the lawyer and the home office appeal fee as I applied with two dependents. I now want to claim the compensation for the money I paid for home office's negligence. can any one guide me in it and tell me whether claiming a compensation a good idea or not.
thanks
regards

rpsarangi
Member of Standing

Post by rpsarangi » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi
Could you please update us what reason the case worker gave you when he first rejected your application .. We are trying to understand here what they are assessing under the new rule ., so if you update what reasons he gave when he rejected your application that would be a help ..
Regarding the compensation claim I think a qualified solicitor would be in a better position to say the techniticality about the compensation claims ..
Good luck and keep us updated ..
Fingers crossed.....Trust in God.....