ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting time..

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Waiting time..

Post by alpharomeo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Hi everyone..

Who ever has got appeal in their Tier1 Ent visa, can you please update the waiting time to get the hearing date for appeal.

I appealed on 15 Aug--- Via Solicitor----- Payment done by the first week of September--- Still haven't heard anything from the tribunal.

Motivation behind this post is to gauge the waiting time for the appeal process. Thanks

Kind regards.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: Waiting time..

Post by annoyedatukba » Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:59 pm

alpharomeo wrote:Hi everyone..

Who ever has got appeal in their Tier1 Ent visa, can you please update the waiting time to get the hearing date for appeal.

I appealed on 15 Aug--- Via Solicitor----- Payment done by the first week of September--- Still haven't heard anything from the tribunal.

Motivation behind this post is to gauge the waiting time for the appeal process. Thanks

Kind regards.
Hi there

I got my refusal letter in march, I filed my appeal documents 3 days later, the few was deducted almost immediately. However, they waited one month (end of april) before I received a letter from them, letting me know that my appeal was 3 months away (Aug 1st). Good luck ... it is a long and arduous process.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Thanks for your kind reply. What was the outcome of your appeal then? It is really a long wait and a hard time.
annoyedatukba wrote:
alpharomeo wrote:Hi everyone..

Kind regards.
Hi there

I got my refusal letter in march, I filed my appeal documents 3 days later, the few was deducted almost immediately. However, they waited one month (end of april) before I received a letter from them, letting me know that my appeal was 3 months away (Aug 1st). Good luck ... it is a long and arduous process.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:57 am

refusal in july. appeal date received a month later.... april 2014

rizwan janjua

Post by rizwan janjua » Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:18 am

hi !
my case refused around 17th august 2013 apply for tribunal next week payments deducted last weeks around 03/10/2013. still no response.?
any body know s ? about how long is gona take more ?

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:06 am

plz guys mention your area where you live cause its matter some citys very quick somefor year my refusal 18 aug13 /
appeal 23aug no money taken yet area manchester

HarjSingh
Newly Registered

Post by HarjSingh » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Hi All
Just sharing my appeal details for your reference.

Appealed : 18th Sep
Money deducted: 14 Oct
Appealed Date not received yet.
I've heard it takes around 4 weeks after Payment gets deducted to get the appeal date, with appeal listed upto 6 months ahead.

Keep posted pls

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:47 pm

A friend of mine appealed on 30/08/2013 ONLINE , Payment deducted immediately and appeal date given on 21/11/2013 in Manchester.

HarjSingh
Newly Registered

Post by HarjSingh » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:45 am

Hi AlphaRomeo..
I had appealed almost at the same time as you, got the letter for oral hearing this morning with Date for hearing listed as 22 Sep 2014..cant belive this.