ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR based on the combination of WP and Tier1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

galathea
Newly Registered

ILR based on the combination of WP and Tier1

Post by galathea » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:22 am

Hi everyone. Well, it looks like I am up for attempting getting ILR second time (last time it was refused due to long business absences from the UK). And this time I am doing this without solicitors hrrr....

It's been 5 years since my last project abroad, so I am assuming its end as my date of the reentry to the UK (my absences afterwards are really shot and within 180 limit over entire 5 years), but what should I mention in my application - the date I originally entered the UK (since I've been employed with the same UK employer for 7 years) or the date I entered the UK after my last long project abroad (2 years later?).

Also, any pitfalls to look for considering the fact that I switched from WP to Tier 1 somewhere along the road?

Huge thanks for all the advice!

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:53 am

1. 2 year later
2. WP to T1, no issues at all

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:40 am

galathea wrote:Hi everyone. What photocopies should I bring with me. I got loads of documents and would like to save some trees. Is it necessary to copy bank statements? Should I photocopy entire passport, brp and visas? I don't need originals of payslips and letters. Thanks!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:40 am

The documents your are submitting?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.