ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Extension

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

papan36125
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Extension

Post by papan36125 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:22 am

Hello Everyone,

I am on Tier 2 right now, I'll be applying for Tier 2 Extension next year. I have two questions regarding this.
1. Since I am already on Tier 2 do I need to show them any bank statements for showing proof of Maintenance? I don't mind showing it. But do I have to?
2. I switched from Tier 4 to Tier 2 so my employer did not have to do a Resident Labor Market Test, so for my extension application, do they have to do that?

Any comments will be really appreciated.

Thanks

papan36125

manci
Respected Guru

Post by manci » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 am

1. no
2. no
read the T2 policy guidance from para 200 onwards
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf

papan36125
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Extension

Post by papan36125 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:25 am

manci wrote:1. no
2. no
read the T2 policy guidance from para 200 onwards
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... idance.pdf
Hello Manci,

Thanks for your help. I found the portion you mentioned. That took a huge load off my chest.
So it would seem the only documents I would need to send are the completed application form, cover letter, 2 passport photos, my BRP card, passport, letter from my company and my original degree certificate( for English language). Does that sound all right? Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,

papan36125