ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Liuk test passed in dec 2012 can be used in dec2013

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RANA-ALI

Liuk test passed in dec 2012 can be used in dec2013

Post by RANA-ALI » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:19 am

Hello every one,
I passed liuk test in dec2012 can i use this when i apply for indifinite leave to remain in dec 2013, i was concern beacuse this test was inhanced in march2013,
Im worried about its validity now as im getting mix feeling that it might not be good to use this dec ,
Any one's input will b highly appreciated ,
Thanks
Best Regards

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:52 am

Yes. Perfectly fine.

Please check if you meet English language requirement, which is coming into effect from 28 October 2013.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Thank u so much for promt reply,
So i can use the last year liuk certificate to apply for this dec 2013,
For additional requiemt i have got master degree from uk, will it be sufficient
I dont have to get confirmation from naric ( i know its silly question but thought i just ask for peace of mind :)
Thanks again

vinny

about LIUK and varing application ...please Comment

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:12 am

RANA-ALI wrote:Hi all,
i would like to know if LIUK test which i have passed around December 2012 will it be still valid to use in November 13,
i am asking this question as recently i heard on tv program last Wednesday.
barrister said in that program that applicant should pass recent LIUK test,
because when considering application UKBA use recent rules/law.. which says that there is new type of LIUK test in place.
can any one plz confirm that i can still use my last year LIUK pass test for next month, if possible can u please provide me any link where it says i can use it any time,
also i am thinking of varying my tier 2 application in November 13
i have recently sent the application as there was abt 47 days shortfall to qualify 10 year. i have apply tier 2 visa for my self and dependent, she is my dependent since 2009. from previous post by members i learnt that when i vary to set LR at the same time i have to vary my dependent application to FLR(M) . i was looking at the application form and quite confuse that in FLR M what to type in sponsor settlement status ...what to type for financial requirement . is my dependent comes under transitional arrangements for income requirement , do i have to mention this in cover letter if so do u have any draft as how to tell them in nicer way :)
i'll be really grateful if u could post any comment and suggestion any help.
thanks
Kind Regards
Rana Ali
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:16 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

RANA-ALI

Post by RANA-ALI » Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:19 pm

vinny wrote:Your spouse is subject to the transitional provisions and the old rules.
Thats great , thank u so much for ur feed back
So what should i write in my dependant form where it ask about sponsor settlement of sponsor and sponsor's income
As u aware that we are planing to vary our application next month is my understanding right that if the out come of our current application is pending we can vary to Set lr and Flr(m) 28 days before completion of 10 year, sorry i repeated the same question in new post bcoz i heard on tv that new applicant got pass the new test if they applying for settlement , thats y i posted same question again to double check
Vinny i'll be grateful if u could give me any web or thread link related to varying application to set lr and flrm and also about liuk
I tried my self searching but it just shows all recent thread on the forum , sorry

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:39 pm

See Page 32 (click) and Further guidance on new English Requirement and Does your degree meet the B1 requirement? Note that for FLR(M) the English requirement is A1.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.