ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partner visa going to be expired

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arafat12
Newly Registered

Partner visa going to be expired

Post by arafat12 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Hi guys,
Home office withdraw my appeal on 19th September. Partner visa going to be expired this month. He hasn't got appeal right. Now partner will do a fresh application . He cannot do team application again bcoz company was formed more than 3 month.when partner will do a fresh application he will be out of team. In this case, home office might create problem when they will give my decision. Don't know what I have to do ... Guys Need your help and suggestion.

fasaal

Re: Partner visa going to be expired

Post by fasaal » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:56 pm

arafat12 wrote:Hi guys,
Home office withdraw my appeal on 19th September. Partner visa going to be expired this month. He hasn't got appeal right. Now partner will do a fresh application . He cannot do team application again bcoz company was formed more than 3 month.when partner will do a fresh application he will be out of team. In this case, home office might create problem when they will give my decision. Don't know what I have to do ... Guys Need your help and suggestion.
don't worry. he'll not be out of team coz he need to mention in application that he formed a team and also need to put some of your information and ur signature too and the end of the form. so don't worry about it, it is not compulsory that both team member applied together. what i suggest u that tell him write a covering letter with application and explain in covering letter about your case. hope every thing will be ok.

wazobia

Post by wazobia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Not sure I totally understand what you are trying to say. Are you implying your partner cannot do a team application because the company formation was more than 3 months ago? Having a company formed 4, 6, 12, 24 months ago is irrelevant. What matters is that you have proof that within the last 3 months, your company has been active.

wazobia

Post by wazobia » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:59 pm

Not sure I totally understand what you are trying to say. Are you implying your partner cannot do a team application because the company formation was more than 3 months ago? Having a company formed 4, 6, 12, 24 months ago is irrelevant. What matters is that you have proof that within the last 3 months, your company has been active.

fasaal

Post by fasaal » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:15 pm

wazobia wrote:
"You must have been registered as self-employed or a director of a business within the
last 3 months before submitting your application as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur). If you were
registered earlier than this you will still need to provide evidence that you were registered in
this period." Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance version 10/2013 Page 11 of 53.

it is not necessary to register company within 3 months but i'll suggest u that register new company with same services and write in covering letter that why new company is register and also mention that u have 2 companies now. hope it cover but the only problem which i think will be about funds how u gonna explain in business plan how much funds u gonna invest in 1st company and how much in 2nd. lets c what guru say abt it