ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forgot to send photocopies with ilr application form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Krishee
Newly Registered

Forgot to send photocopies with ilr application form

Post by Krishee » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:05 am

Hi, needed a quick advice for some peace of mind. I have posted my ilr application form with all the necessary documents but forgot to photocopy the relevant documents needed to send together with the form. Now I'm freaking out as I need to travel by the end of the year and upset they might reject my application. Any advice would be welcome![/b]

Dawhizzy
Newly Registered

Re: Forgot to send photocopies with ilr application form

Post by Dawhizzy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:15 am

Krishee wrote:Hi, needed a quick advice for some peace of mind. I have posted my ilr application form with all the necessary documents but forgot to photocopy the relevant documents needed to send together with the form. Now I'm freaking out as I need to travel by the end of the year and upset they might reject my application. Any advice would be welcome![/b]
I also forgot to send photocopies too but I called HO the following day and the chap I spoke to on the phone said that it is not a problem.

Btw, travelling by the end of the year seems like an optimistic target. Average waiting time for postal apps is around 6 months.