ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Application - Application Type

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abhijeetv
Newly Registered

Naturalisation Application - Application Type

Post by abhijeetv » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:02 am

Hi,

I am planning to apply for Naturalisation and have some queries. I have tried to get the answers by reading the information available but I end up gettting confused.

1. I came to the UK, with my family, in July 2007. Got ILR in Sept 2012. So I can now apply for naturalisation as I have completed 12 months with ILR.

2. My elder son was born in 2005 (outside UK). Will I have to fill in Form MN1 for him?

3. My younger son was born in 2009 in the UK. I think I will have to fill in the form MN1 for him too. Is that correct? Or does qualify in some other way already?

4. For the ILR application, I had passed the Life in the UK test (old test). Do I need to pass the new version of the test if I apply before 28th October?

I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with these questions.

Thanks,

Abhi

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:44 am

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No

abhijeetv
Newly Registered

Post by abhijeetv » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:54 am

Jambo wrote:1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. No
Thanks a lot, Jambo!!

Now, I am all set to apply at NCS on 8th October.

Cheers!

Abhi