ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed - ILR Card Lost

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Singhy
United Kingdom

Urgent help needed - ILR Card Lost

Post by Singhy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:28 am

Dear Mods, my wife is pregnant are we were hoping that she goes to India for delivery by mid Nov and a huge tragedy has stuck. We have lost her ILR card without which she won't be able to travel. I understand the process of applying the replacement ILR card but am struggling to find out how much time usually does UKBA take to send back the replacement card ? Can anyone help me with this please ?

Also would be great to know , given the situation we are in , is there a way to expedite this process please.

Urgent help would be much appreciated please.

Thanks, Y

Singhy
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent help needed - ILR Card Lost

Post by Singhy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:00 am

Singhy wrote:Dear Mods, my wife is pregnant are we were hoping that she goes to India for delivery by mid Nov and a huge tragedy has stuck. We have lost her ILR card without which she won't be able to travel. I understand the process of applying the replacement ILR card but am struggling to find out how much time usually does UKBA take to send back the replacement card ? Can anyone help me with this please ?

Also would be great to know , given the situation we are in , is there a way to expedite this process please.

Thanks, Y

Singhy
United Kingdom

Post by Singhy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:07 am

any response would be really helpful ..

asdf786

Re: Urgent help needed - ILR Card Lost

Post by asdf786 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:51 am

Singhy wrote:
Singhy wrote:Dear Mods, my wife is pregnant are we were hoping that she goes to India for delivery by mid Nov and a huge tragedy has stuck. We have lost her ILR card without which she won't be able to travel. I understand the process of applying the replacement ILR card but am struggling to find out how much time usually does UKBA take to send back the replacement card ? Can anyone help me with this please ?

Thanks, Y
Sorry my reply is not what your question is. I just wan to comment. As for as i was reading, if you are not born citizen of this country and gave a birth out side the country, your baby would not be Considered as british Citizen. I am not 100% sure. If somebody could confirm.

The reason i am searching this i that, i want my wife to give birth back home but friends of mine told me that even though we both got ILR, your baby if born in your home country will not be entitled to get BC automatically but you have to register the baby and you know all that process.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:10 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.