ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 refusal advise needed please

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

logan1980
Newly Registered

EU3 refusal advise needed please

Post by logan1980 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 pm

I am a non EU and my wife is British citizen, we got married in 2006 and I got stamp 5 years stamp 4 eufam in 2008 , I applied for permanent residence card about six months ago and I received refusal letter yesterday. reason is that my wife did not work , study or do anything in last 5 years. I have a right of re consideration within 15 working days which I am going to.

I would like to know that if my appeal/consideration is refused too then what other option do I have ?? can I apply for eufam again ?

we claimed social money for about first 2 years and I have been working since last 3 years. and my wife found a job now and she is going to start work from next week too.

Thanks . any advice would be really appreciated.

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi.they are gonna reject your appeal again.so my advice will be that you apply on form eu1 and send your wife current job documents .they will for sure issue you again stamp4 eu and you can apply for naturalisation also if you have completed your exact 60months period on stamp4

logan1980
Newly Registered

Post by logan1980 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:52 pm

loverboy2 wrote:Hi.they are gonna reject your appeal again.so my advice will be that you apply on form eu1 and send your wife current job documents .they will for sure issue you again stamp4 eu and you can apply for naturalisation also if you have completed your exact 60months period on stamp4
thanks for reply, I have already applied for naturalisation 14 months ago and waiting for their reply. do you know any case like mine who was issued second time stamp 4 eufam ??

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:32 pm

Yes alot of Guys got stamp4eu again after they were rejected on eu3form.so u have to repeat process again and your wife job docunents will be crucial .so you should apply as soon as you can.good luck

logan1980
Newly Registered

Post by logan1980 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:47 pm

loverboy2 wrote:Yes alot of Guys got stamp4eu again after they were rejected on eu3form.so u have to repeat process again and your wife job docunents will be crucial .so you should apply as soon as you can.good luck
Thanks buddy, I am going to see solicitor tomorrow and will see what he says.

does anybody else had any experience like this ??? share it please it would help me and others in similar situation.

Darr81

Post by Darr81 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:35 am

I went through the same, your best bid be to apply for eu1 again, they will refuse ur appeal for sure, because you wont be able to prove that she was excercising her right in last five years,
You should applu eu1 again, u would save a lot of time, thats my take on it

logan1980
Newly Registered

Post by logan1980 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:42 pm

Darr81 wrote:I went through the same, your best bid be to apply for eu1 again, they will refuse ur appeal for sure, because you wont be able to prove that she was excercising her right in last five years,
You should applu eu1 again, u would save a lot of time, thats my take on it
thanks for the reply .did you apply for EU1 again ? if you did then how long did it take you to get the stamp 4 and how long was it valid for ?? 6 months or 5 years . please let me know coz I am going to make EU1 application in few days

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Hi Logan,
If you apply for a review of the decision they will issue you stamp 4 for 8months.
And you can use that to submit your naturalisation process. Same thing happened to me few weeks ago.

logan1980
Newly Registered

Post by logan1980 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:43 pm

El shaddai wrote:Hi Logan,
If you apply for a review of the decision they will issue you stamp 4 for 8months.
And you can use that to submit your naturalisation process. Same thing happened to me few weeks ago.
I have applied for EU1 again and waiting for it. thanks for the advice anyway.

what happened with your Naturalisation ? did you get it or not yet ??

El shaddai
Member of Standing

Post by El shaddai » Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:17 pm

my application has been sent off and i am waiting.