ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doubts about employer contact details for hsmp

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp0804

Doubts about employer contact details for hsmp

Post by hsmp0804 » Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:01 pm

Hi All,
I am applying for hsmp claiming period for past earning april 2006 to march 2007.

For this I have got following documents as of now

1)Pay slips of 12 months signed and stamped
2)Letter from Employer saying "for period xx to xx my gross income was xxx". (This number xxx is aligned with my salary slips and form 16).
3)Bank statement
4)Form 16

I have to get my ITR stuff done yet.
Just had few doubts

1)My pay slips are singed and stamped on A4 paper without my HR's contact details.Is this fine?

2)As my employer letter is on company letterhead it has got company address and phone/fax number but it doesn't have specific HR's contact details who signed on it.Is it fine?

3)Do I need to give contact details of my HR in my cover letter and is it mandatory?

4)Though I dont need to submit bank statements but i m just sending as supporting document.But my bank statement doesnt have my company name.It just says "salary of month x". Is it fine?

Thanks in advanve

hsmp0804

Post by hsmp0804 » Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:54 pm

No reply.... :(
Experts plzzz replyyy.... i need to clear these doubts..

Achtung

Trying to answer your doubts

Post by Achtung » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:35 am

Hi,

I am not an expert. I am also about to apply for HSMP in a weeks time.
But I will try and answer some of your queries...and I hope to hear from others as well...I myself is in a similar kind of a situation. This is what I feel about the doubts...

1) Payslips...I believe it is ok to have the sign and stamped payslip. If they are in the company letter head u need not worry. If they are not it will be good if you can get the letter from the person who has signed endorsing your payslips. But I think you can always do without this letter.

2) Letter from employer is good letter to have which kind of tackles your payslip problem. But it is good to have the HR contact details in it...see if you can get your HR details in the letter from employer.

3) Bank statements is good doc to have showing the salary credit every month. Get a letter from the bank stating the full name of your employer who is crediting the salary. I am sure they will give it.

Hope this helps you bro.