ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Partly Contract Partly Permanent Job

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

roomanalisyed

Partly Contract Partly Permanent Job

Post by roomanalisyed » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Hello,

I was a contractor running my own limited company until Aug 2013 and then joined a good permanent offer, for time being. Company is still active and I have not make it dormant with plans to start contracting in case of any unforeseen situation. Now I want to check how shall I proceed with PR application. What are the things I should be careful about and list of documents I should keep ready when I go to apply PR.
Mine in in Dec 2013.

Appreciate any response.

Thanks

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:48 pm

raholptl

Post by raholptl » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi ginger.garlic,
Congratulations on ur ilr. As u said in ur above posts u claimed earnings from ur employment. Can you please tell those months were the first 8 months out of 15 months? I mean were they first 8 months out of last 15 months? Did they ask u about your current employment?
Thanks in advance.

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 am

@raholptl,

Yeah it was for first 8 months from last 15 months.

No they didn't ask anything about my current employment actually I did not had any as such interaction with CW. I think now they have change the process of processing in front of you.

Now you submit all the required documents and wait for processing status in waiting area. In case they require any further document they will call you on your number or will come to you.