ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - Success story - Croydon PEO - WP + Tier2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

visva_cool
Newly Registered

ILR - Success story - Croydon PEO - WP + Tier2

Post by visva_cool » Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:58 am

Hi all,

First of all, thanks to every one here for so many useful posts that helped me over the years. I got my ILR on 25 Sep at Croydon. The whole process was pretty straight forward - except for total IT (both biometric checks and ticketing system) failures on that day which delayed the process by over 3 hrs. Went in at: 8:50am; came out at: 13:40pm.

My case: WP + Tier2 : 5yrs work route. I qualified for 10yrs route as well a month ago, but preferred this route.

One thing I gathered from here is that some people overload the caseworker (CW) with loads of unnecessary documents. This will only cause extra delays and more work for the CW. I did carry some extra documents to PEO, but only gave bare essentials to CW. The guy said he will call and ask me for more documents if need be, so I wasn't worried.

All that I gave was:
a) Absences letters (both employers)
b) Employment details letter (saying you are still required and you are employed at correct SOC code, payrates, salary, etc. )
c) Last month pay slip (within one calendar month)
d) Last month bank statement (within one calendar month) - this has to be the same account where salary is paid. They want to see you are paid the same salary mentioned in payslip.
e) 5yr P60's - originals
f) 2011 P45 - because I changed job in March (that year P60 is not complete, so I gave P45 too)
g) Original work permit document - from previous employment
h) Life in the UK pass letter - original.

and of course, along with application + 2 photos + old and new passport + BRP card

kais

Post by kais » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi

is 5 Years P-60 is a MUST requirement? I have seen some people sending P-60 but as far as I know it isnt a MUST requirement and not asked. correct me if I am wrong. Cheers

kuma1978
Newly Registered

Post by kuma1978 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:12 am

Hi Visva_Cool,

Congrats mate!

Just wanted to know if your Absence letters listed the break-down of all the leaves/holidays.

The reason why I am asking is that my previous employer is unable to find couple of my approved holidays in their system and hence will not list them in the Absence letter. They will either list the approved holidays that is present in the system or will give a generic letter mentioning all leaves were approved without listing any break-down.

What will you advice?

Regards.