ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please answer my questions people! Help!

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yt1983
Newly Registered

Please answer my questions people! Help!

Post by yt1983 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:26 am

I have recently refused entry at the Heathrow airport and now I have all my stuff left in London and need to get back ASAP even for a few days to collect them.

Someone I know has flew from Ireland to London Heathrow airport and she told me that there is no passport check as the flight went to the domestic line and it actually connects to the second floor of the building where she could directly go to the train station.

Spoke to the Irish embassy in South Korea today earlier asking whether my refusal history will be shown in the system when I will go through the airport in Ireland and she answered that the UK and Ireland immigration share the visa information but they wouldn't know whether they share immigration information or not.

Also, having spoken to the Immigrant Council of Ireland, whether the information will be appearing in the system or not will be decided based on the level of severity of the reasons why I was refused entry. Having said that it is possible to enter the country if I come with the right documents i.e return ticket and an invitation letter from a friend or whoever who invites me over to the country.

Has anybody been in the same or similar situation?

Thank you all!

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:35 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.