ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

AN IMMIGRANT IN TROUBLE NEED HELP FROM SUCCESSFUL IMMIGRANT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fmspk
Newly Registered

AN IMMIGRANT IN TROUBLE NEED HELP FROM SUCCESSFUL IMMIGRANT

Post by fmspk » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:35 am

HI,

I was refused for only reason NO HAVING NAME ON BUSINESS ADVERTISEMENT

In fact Error was rectified 3 weeks later after application submission, But HO was not Updated as I was expecting that HO will write to me for Missing Part or Revised Document and Secondly they clearly wrote down in acknowledgement Letter that do no send us any document untill requested, But they Preferred to refuse instead of asking for a revised document.

Got Oral Hearing on 14th Oct, I Have best hopes that my Appeal will be allowed as my Applicant's in this Forum have got their appeals approved for this Reason,

I GOT A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL THOSE APPLICANTS, IF THEY CAN SEND ME A COPY OF THEIR ALLOWED APPEAL DECISION FOR ABOVE REASON PLEASEEEEE, WHY??? BECAUSE THIS WILL HELP ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT AS I CAN SHOW TO JUDGE THAT COPY AS A CASE REFERENCE.

THIS WILL BE A GREAT COOPERATION AND SUPPORT FROM ANY SUCCESSFUL IMMIGRANT TO AN IMMIGRANT IN TROUBLE.

THANKS FOR READING,

REGARDS,

Extension2013

Re: AN IMMIGRANT IN TROUBLE NEED HELP FROM SUCCESSFUL IMMIGR

Post by Extension2013 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:15 am

fmspk wrote:HI,

In fact Error was rectified 3 weeks later after application submission, But HO was not Updated as I was expecting that HO will write to me for Missing Part or Revised Document and Secondly they clearly wrote down in acknowledgement Letter that do no send us any document untill requested, But they Preferred to refuse instead of asking for a revised document.

Got Oral Hearing on 14th Oct, I Have best hopes that my Appeal will be allowed as my Applicant's in this Forum have got their appeals approved for this Reason,

I GOT A HUMBLE REQUEST TO ALL THOSE APPLICANTS, IF THEY CAN SEND ME A COPY OF THEIR ALLOWED APPEAL DECISION FOR ABOVE REASON PLEASEEEEE, WHY??? BECAUSE THIS WILL HELP ME TO BE MORE CONFIDENT AS I CAN SHOW TO JUDGE THAT COPY AS A CASE REFERENCE.

THIS WILL BE A GREAT COOPERATION AND SUPPORT FROM ANY SUCCESSFUL IMMIGRANT TO AN IMMIGRANT IN TROUBLE.

THANKS FOR READING,

REGARDS,
Dear friend,I can understand your pain but don't ask those who have got their appeals approved in the tribunal as they will never ever give you a copy of their decision because if they do,they will be kicked out of this country(this is the scare and fear on their mind despite of being mature,educated and above all being entrepreneurs),Sorry approved appellants.

You are begging for the whole decision,but even they will not give you the copy deleting their details and references numbers,so that you can prepare youself to argue on the points in the tribunal in line with the discussion drafted in the decision on the issue.

Unfortunately you are asking them not for decisions but for their lives as decisions are their lives.

Don't waste your time and be well prepared for your issues as this is not as big as you are concerned,believe me and lastly you cannot present those decision as an precident before the tribunal unless you find one which reported.

Better than begging to visit tribunal website where you will find reported and unreported decisions'list.

Sorry friend my comments are abit disappointing but it is the truth.Go ahead with your appeal and you will win it,best of luck

Lola22

Post by Lola22 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:19 am

Get a solicitor to help you with your appeal.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:03 am

Extension2013 wrote:
fmspk wrote:HI,

THANKS FOR READING,

REGARDS,
Dear friend,I can understand your pain but don't ask those who have got their appeals approved in the tribunal as they will never ever give you a copy of their decision because if they do,they will be kicked out of this country(this is the scare and fear on their mind despite of being mature,educated and above all being entrepreneurs),Sorry approved appellants.

You are begging for the whole decision,but even they will not give you the copy deleting their details and references numbers,so that you can prepare youself to argue on the points in the tribunal in line with the discussion drafted in the decision on the issue.

Unfortunately you are asking them not for decisions but for their lives as decisions are their lives.

Don't waste your time and be well prepared for your issues as this is not as big as you are concerned,believe me and lastly you cannot present those decision as an precident before the tribunal unless you find one which reported.

Better than begging to visit tribunal website where you will find reported and unreported decisions'list.

Sorry friend my comments are abit disappointing but it is the truth.Go ahead with your appeal and you will win it,best of luck
thats a rather harsh response.

speak for yourself please.

some people including myself will be more than happy to give anyone my case reference number if i am successful with my appeal.

HO can NEVER and WILL NEVER kick anyone out just because a case reference number was quoted in a decision. if that was the case, then ZAMBRANO and his family would have been kicked out of the UK ages ago. do you have any idea the number of times that particular case is referred to in family settlement appeal cases?

do you know how many case reference numbers are quoted DAILY in several appeal decisions without the knowledge of the appeallant? this applies not just to immigration cases but also murder cases, abuse cases, etc.

case laws and test cases are there for a reason. besides, these decisions are available publicly on the tribunal's website.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:04 am

babylondoner wrote:
Extension2013 wrote:
fmspk wrote:

some people including myself will be more than happy to give anyone my case reference number if i am successful with my appeal.

HO can NEVER and WILL NEVER kick anyone out just because a case reference number was quoted in a decision. if that was the case, then ZAMBRANO and his family would have been kicked out of the UK ages ago. do you have any idea the number of times that particular case is referred to in family settlement appeal cases?

do you know how many case reference numbers are quoted DAILY in several appeal decisions without the knowledge of the appeallant? this applies not just to immigration court cases but also murder court cases, abuse court cases, etc.

case laws and test cases are there for a reason. besides, these decisions are available publicly on the tribunal's website

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:08 am

@fmspk

you will be fine. the rule of evidential flexibility will apply in your case and that is what youself and your lawyer should stress on.

what you should be worried about is the HO representative coming up with new grounds for refusal in the presence of the judge.

make sure you go along with new advertisement material showing your name. tell the judge that if the principle of evidential flexibility had been applied, you would have given them the new adverts. the judge may or not look at it (its likely he does) and he may or may not retain a copy (but there's a chance he will).

wishing you all the very best !

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:43 am

Babylondoner you seem to be very helpful person.
Can you please send me the link which mentions the rules for Tier 1 (entrepreneur) extension.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:48 am

Globe Trotter wrote:Babylondoner you seem to be very helpful person.
Can you please send me the link which mentions the rules for Tier 1 (entrepreneur) extension.
bro, i have no information at all regarding tier 1 extension. i will suggest u read the application form and application guidance form for tier 1 extension applicants.

that will give you an idea of what requirements you need/what you should have acheived with the initial 3 years visa

Globe Trotter
Member of Standing

Post by Globe Trotter » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:10 am

You are bang on target. Can you help me with the link of "application guidance form for tier 1 extension applicants". That should be more than sufficient.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:41 am

Globe Trotter wrote:You are bang on target. Can you help me with the link of "application guidance form for tier 1 extension applicants". That should be more than sufficient.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... igibility/

scroll down.

you will see how the points are calculated for extension applicants

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Post by Olasunkanmi » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:51 pm

babylondoner wrote:@fmspk

you will be fine. the rule of evidential flexibility will apply in your case and that is what youself and your lawyer should stress on.

what you should be worried about is the HO representative coming up with new grounds for refusal in the presence of the judge.

make sure you go along with new advertisement material showing your name. tell the judge that if the principle of evidential flexibility had been applied, you would have given them the new adverts. the judge may or not look at it (its likely he does) and he may or may not retain a copy (but there's a chance he will).

wishing you all the very best !

@ fmspk, to add to what babylondoner has written, make sure that your business is also trading and go to the tribunal with evidence in the form of recent business account, invoices e.t.c.

The first test of Tier 1 entrepreneur applicants is to check their genuineness and be prepared as HO representative might want to ask if you are trading because your refusal reason can easily be trashed out by the judge if your lawyer focus more on ''Evidential flexibility''.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:14 am

babylondoner wrote:
babylondoner wrote:
Extension2013 wrote:
fmspk wrote:

do you know how many case reference numbers are quoted DAILY in several appeal decisions without the knowledge of the appeallant? this applies not just to immigration court cases but also murder court cases, abuse court cases, etc.

case laws and test cases are there for a reason. besides, these decisions are available publicly on the tribunal's website
I understand what you have commented and you may be the one who can open his decision to all in the forum for their needs,though first tier tribunal decision is of no worth at all but this the thought of those who have approved appeals if they give their decision to a member of this forum,their own status may be at risk.Despite the facts that you or your soliciter cannot produce this first tier tribunal decision as authority as these decisions are unreported,but just an applicant can prepare himself to argue for himself in the court on the issue.
it is true that all decisions are publically available on tribunal website but still many applicants have asked those appellant in the forum and those approved members have ignored them.
Just as a test you can try one of the approved appellant,to give you a decision is something else,they will not answer you.Resultantly you will comment more harsh than me.
Lastly UK or HO wont kick them out because of sharing their tribunal decision with those who have asked them,but this is the fear on their minds.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:16 am

Extension2013 wrote:
babylondoner wrote:
babylondoner wrote:
Extension2013 wrote:"]
I understand what you have commented and you may be the one who can open his decision to all in the forum for their needs,though first tier tribunal decision is of no worth at all but this the thought of those who have approved appeals if they give their decision to a member of this forum,their own status may be at risk.Despite the facts that you or your soliciter cannot produce this first tier tribunal decision as authority as these decisions are unreported,but just an applicant can prepare himself to argue for himself in the court on the issue.
it is true that all decisions are publically available on tribunal website but still many applicants have asked those appellant in the forum and those approved members have ignored them.
Just as a test you can try one of the approved appellant,to give you a decision is something else,they will not answer you.Resultantly you will comment more harsh than me.
Lastly UK or HO wont kick them out because of sharing their tribunal decision with those who have asked them,but this is the fear on their minds.
No offence but you are just blabbing nonsense !!!!!

You do not have to post on every single topic you know. Sometimes silence is golden.

fmspk
Newly Registered

Post by fmspk » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Application For Self Employed - 50 K, Alone
Got Refused - ONLY Reason No Name of Advertisement
Refusal Month - April
Appeal Hearing Month November
Letter Received from Court that Appeal Adjourned and to be conducted on 14th October.

Solicitor Recieved a Fax from HOME OFFICE which was also sent to the Court by Home Office,
THAT HOME OFFICE WITHDRAWN THEIR DECISION.

Questions from Expert Members Please,

Whats Next Please?

Do my Solicitor Deserve any more money??? Even i have given him advance for Representation for ORAL Hearing, ( But HO Withdraw their Decision and there is no hearing to be conducted now.

Will be refunded my ORAL Hearing Court Fee?

I am happy to share my Experience on this forum. Good Luck.

Regards,