ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

progeny5kay

HO contact number for flro

Post by progeny5kay » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:46 pm

Morning to you all, can anyone please give me the HO contact number for Flr o please?
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Hello Guys and Dolls...*waves*

@Dapsonlee&Verbina..Hope all is well by God's grace!
@Godgives..How's the going?

Is anyone in similar or same situation where your over 25 yrs and overstayer.There's no partner or kids,but family is here!Would like to hear if had any challenges coming from the HO.Thanks

Let's trust in God that He will make a way where there's no way!

Have a good day!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Keisha wrote:Hello Guys and Dolls...*waves*

Is anyone in similar or same situation where your over 25 yrs and overstayer.There's no partner or kids,but family is here!Would like to hear if had any challenges coming from the HO.Thanks

Have a good day!
@keisha am doing well. Hope u are doing good too. I have no partner or kids applied as an individual
Godgives

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:05 pm

Have a good day!
Hi Keisha,

I for one made that application, family life no wife, partner, GF or kids. All my family are British citizens except moi. Still waiting on a response though. SDP, GodGives and Believe2013 all fall under that too.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Re: HO contact number for flro

Post by dapsonlee » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:07 pm

progeny5kay wrote:Morning to you all, can anyone please give me the HO contact number for Flr o please?
0870 6067766. Then press 2. It's the general application enquiry number.

Good luck!

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:31 pm

@Godgives&Dapsonlee...we are in same boat.Well,hope all goes well for everyone of us by God's grace.

@Believe...*waves*

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Keisha wrote:@Godgives&Dapsonlee...we are in same boat.Well,hope all goes well for everyone of us by God's grace.

@Believe...*waves*
Hi Keisha hope you are well

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:04 pm

@Believe..I'm well thanks by His grace and mercy.Praying for divine intervention in Jesus name!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:07 pm

Have a good day!
@Keisha Its good to have you back on here love!! Amen to your words!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

rainyday
Newly Registered

Post by rainyday » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:43 pm

i applied without having husband or kids, my family are british now, except for me. but i was not an overstayer. got my appeal hearing at end of the month

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:46 pm

rainyday wrote:i applied without having husband or kids, my family are british now, except for me. but i was not an overstayer. got my appeal hearing at end of the month
Welcome to the forum babe!! Good luck with your hearing!! Let us know how it goes!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:57 pm

[quote="shareen24h"]Hello Everyone.
I was off from forum couple of days for my personal affairs.
I have a friend who got refusal last week with one kids and wife with no right of appeal as usual the HO said. Also they mentioned that the time of application his child was not completed 7 years. His solicitors advised him not to send PAP/JR, as they could apply the issue that application was submit before completing 7 years. His Solicitors and another barrister saying to submit individual fresh application, i.e one for child and another for husband and wife. which will cost £1600/. (The application was made before 7 years due to his overstay and to avoid caught/arrest etc.) What do you think guys? Please share to help my friend.

Shareen24h

Appl.submit Dec 2012 ( 7 years)
Bio done Mar 2013

Decision Waiting[/quote]

Hello

Can any body share with the issue. Specially Belive2013, kukuwife and others.

progeny5kay

Re: HO contact number for flro

Post by progeny5kay » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:03 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
progeny5kay wrote:Morning to you all, can anyone please give me the HO contact number for Flr o please?
0870 6067766. Then press 2. It's the general application enquiry number.

Good luck!
Thanks dapsolnee :D
God don't like ugly, God don't like no quitters believe me when I tell you things always get better, keep ya head up!!!!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:59 pm

shareen24h wrote:
shareen24h wrote:Hello Everyone.
I have a friend who got refusal last week with one kids and wife with no right of appeal as usual the HO said. Also they mentioned that the time of application his child was not completed 7 years. His solicitors advised him not to send PAP/JR, as they could apply the issue that application was submit before completing 7 years. His Solicitors and another barrister saying to submit individual fresh application, i.e one for child and another for husband and wife. which will cost £1600/. (The application was made before 7 years due to his overstay and to avoid caught/arrest etc.) What do you think guys? Please share to help my friend.

Shareen24h

Bio done Mar 2013

Decision Waiting

Hello

Good evening all!
Hi Shareen instinctively i am thinking fresh applications as the child has now completed 7 years BUT we know from experience this is not a qualified right and they will not grant automatic stays unless certain criteria are satisfied and explicitly stated on the application form. So I agree, with the Barrister's and Solicitor's proposed plan of action. i think Hatchsead, kukuwife and nilemarques comprehensively covered all the points a fair number of pages ago. Does anyone remember the pages please? Thanks

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:39 am

Believe2013 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:

Shareen24h

Bio done Mar 2013

Decision Waiting

Hello

Good evening all!
Hi Shareen instinctively i am thinking fresh applications as the child has now completed 7 years BUT we know from experience this is not a qualified right and they will not grant automatic stays unless certain criteria are satisfied and explicitly stated on the application form. So I agree, with the Barrister's and Solicitor's proposed plan of action. i think Hatchsead, kukuwife and nilemarques comprehensively covered all the points a fair number of pages ago. Does anyone remember the pages please? Thanks
from page 284 onwards.
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:22 am

hatchsead wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:

Shareen24h

Bio done Mar 2013

Decision Waiting

Hello

Good evening all!
from page 284 onwards.
Good Morning and very grateful hatchsead

ale001

Post by ale001 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:29 am

GodGives wrote:

Have a good day!
@keisha am doing well. Hope u are doing good too. I have no partner or kids applied as an individual
Hi Godgives, how're u doing? Any news yet? Still waiting too.. I've decided to be patient as advised, even though my application is now 1 year and 6 month. I pray we all get good news soon.
Ale001

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:31 am

Believe2013 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:

Hello

Good evening all!
from page 284 onwards.
@Believe 2013, Don't mention my friend, this what we are here for. It is well!

Just a quick update, i was so bored yesterday and decided to call the HO luckily i spoken to someone who was a bit reasonable. I complained that i had submitted my application first week of October 2012 and apart from the Biometrics in March 2013, i haven't received heard from them.
He offered to check their system and was honest to tell me that, though my applications have been sent to the caseworker team, no caseworkers have been assigned to them. But they are looking to clear all application from July 2012 before the end of summer blabla......
I asked him if he meant before the end of winter as summer has ended. Can you imagine?
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:35 am

hatchsead wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Believe2013 wrote: Good evening all!
from page 284 onwards.

Just a quick update, i was so bored yesterday and decided to call the HO luckily i spoken to someone who was a bit reasonable. I complained that i had submitted my application first week of October 2012 and apart from the Biometrics in March 2013, i haven't received heard from them.
He offered to check their system and was honest to tell me that, though my applications have been sent to the caseworker team, no caseworkers have been assigned to them. But they are looking to clear all application from July 2012 before the end of summer blabla......
I asked him if he meant before the end of winter as summer has ended. Can you imagine?

@Hatchsead thanks for letting us know and to be honest my eyes almost fell out of the socket. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

SUMMER 20144444444444444.... I applied in feb 2012 though last correspondence was early april so what does that mean for me?
This is too much for crying out loud.

Please give me the number you called and I pray I get someone to respond and kindly ofcourse.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:03 pm

rina wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
from page 284 onwards.

@Hatchsead thanks for letting us know and to be honest my eyes almost fell out of the socket. What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????

SUMMER 20144444444444444.... I applied in feb 2012 though last correspondence was early april so what does that mean for me?

Please give me the number you called and I pray I get someone to respond and kindly ofcourse.
@rina, its not that bad, he meant summer 2013 and knowing that summer 2013 was gone, i pulled his legs by asking if he meant winter 2013 as i know summer was over.
I am hopeful they will clear 2012 application before Christmas. It is well!

rina
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by rina » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:28 pm

hatchsead wrote:
rina wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
Believe2013 wrote:

@rina, its not that bad, he meant summer 2013 and knowing that summer 2013 was gone, i pulled his legs by asking if he meant winter 2013 as i know summer was over.
I am hopeful they will clear 2012 application before Christmas. It is well!

@hatchsead Phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww Okay thats good to hear.. Thanks again

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:32 pm

[quote="Believe2013"][quote="shareen24h"][quote="shareen24h"]Hello Everyone.

Shareen24h

Bio done Mar 2013

Decision Waiting[/quote]

Hello

Can any body share with the issue. Specially Belive2013, kukuwife and others.[/quote]
Good evening all!
Hi Shareen instinctively i am thinking fresh applications as the child has now completed 7 years BUT we know from experience this is not a qualified right and they will not grant automatic stays unless certain criteria are satisfied and explicitly stated on the application form. So I agree, with the Barrister's and Solicitor's proposed plan of action. i think Hatchsead, kukuwife and nilemarques comprehensively covered all the points a fair number of pages ago. Does anyone remember the pages please? Thanks[/quote]

Hi

Thank you Belive2013 for your response. i will inform him accordingly.

rilakuma
Newly Registered

Post by rilakuma » Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Hi! Just a quick update regarding my application.
Decision regarding my application submitted last 8th of January 2013 has been refused. Their grounds of refusing me is that "my British partner and I can continue our relationship outside the UK." The case worker also indicated that although we'll have a great hardship relocating, the secretary of the state doesn't see that as an insurmountable obstacle for us to be together. I do not know if the case worker knows what insurmountable means 'cause if he/she does I do believe that we fall on that. It seems that they want her to drop everything she have in here, her friends, status, job and family to be with me.
So for now, we are advice to go for a pre action protocol and take them for a JR. Another wasted months of waiting and money because of a biased decision. We definitely going for it but we are already emotional and financially drained. I can't work, and with the bills for the soliscitor we do not know how can we cope up.
Goodluck on the ones who hasn't received their decision yet, I do hope its a positive outcome.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:04 pm

rilakuma wrote:Hi! Just a quick update regarding my application.
Decision regarding my application submitted last 8th of January 2013 has been refused. Their grounds of refusing me is that "my British partner and I can continue our relationship outside the UK." The case worker also indicated that although we'll have a great hardship relocating, the secretary of the state doesn't see that as an insurmountable obstacle for us to be together. I do not know if the case worker knows what insurmountable means 'cause if he/she does I do believe that we fall on that. It seems that they want her to drop everything she have in here, her friends, status, job and family to be with me.
So for now, we are advice to go for a pre action protocol and take them for a JR. Another wasted months of waiting and money because of a biased decision. We definitely going for it but we are already emotional and financially drained. I can't work, and with the bills for the soliscitor we do not know how can we cope up.
Goodluck on the ones who hasn't received their decision yet, I do hope its a positive outcome.
@rilakuma, am sorry to hear this news. You have indeed made a good decision to follow this up. You must realize that no matter how long the night is, it will always break into day light. It is well with you and your family!

majojo

Post by majojo » Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:12 pm

rilakuma wrote:Hi! Just a quick update regarding my application.
Hi my dear friend so sorry to hear this hmm God is good pls do don't give
Up. Can you kindly tell me your storey as I have also applied flro based on my partner m we added all documts regarding her medical situation