ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past earnings from your work:Confused and Worried

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

talk2ravi

Past earnings from your work:Confused and Worried

Post by talk2ravi » Thu Sep 30, 2004 9:35 am

Hello All,

I couriered my HSMP application to Doncaster last week from India.

I submitted the following documentation as a proof for my past earnings.

1. Offer letter which indicates the gross salary +additional Bonus letter/ variable pay letter which I get on top of the gross salary. Please note that I joined my current organization exactly 12 months back so the letters should be valid for the complete year.

2. My pay slips for the past 12 months.

This is documentation enough? Is it Mandatory to send the tax sheet?

My pay slips indicate the tax deducted.

I heard that HSMP will mail back and ask for additional documents if required but after going through this forum i understand that in some cases no points were given and no additional documents were asked.

Please help as I am in a state of confusion.

Thanks in advance,
Ravi

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:57 pm

Salary slips, latest tax returns and bank statements showing salary credits are generally submitted as proof of salary recieved. I think the case worker will want to see atleast 2 of the 3 to be satisfied.

Since you have submitted the application recently, you have enough time to send additional documents. You may consider sending bank statements or personal income tax returns/Form 16 to strengthen your case.

HTH

Ali_Sch

Post by Ali_Sch » Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:58 pm

Dear Mwazir,

What prove we have to show in case of Middle East Resident where is no taxation for income. Thanks