ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of application - Funds Maintenance

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abhijeetv
Newly Registered

Date of application - Funds Maintenance

Post by abhijeetv » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:17 am

Hi,

For the purpose of showing the available funds (Premium Service for Tier 4 visa for a student with continuous presence), the date of application is the date on which the application was made online or the date of appointment at the PEO? i.e. if the application was made online on 1st October and the appointment at PEO is on 30th October, then the funds have to be in the bank for 28 days before 1st October or 30th October?

The reason I am asking this is because a cousin of mine, who has done an undergraduate course in the UK, has got admission to a master's degree course and applied for the Tier4 visa extension on 1st October (premium service). She didnt have sufficient funds in the bank then but now has them and her date of appointment at PEO is on 30th October.

Will this cause any issues? If yes, then paying the whole year's fees now will help her? Or are there any other options we should look at?

Thanks!!

Abhi