ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success Story 19 Jul 13

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:33 pm

kishor_mit wrote:Found this information in the SET (O) application guide on Page 13 and 14.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What should I do if I change my address or
circumstances?

59. If you change your address before you have received your biometric residence permit, you must tell us immediately by phoning 0870 606

60. If you change your address at any time after
you have received your biometric residence permit, and you think you are likely to be at the new address for at least six months, you should tell us
by sending a fax to 020 8196 5454 or by writing
to:
UK Border Agency
Change of Address Team
11th Floor Lunar House
Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

61. You must tell us immediately by phoning 0870 606 7766 if:
• you change your circumstances so you no longer qualify to stay under the Immigration Rules that were in place when we gave you
permission to stay in the UK; or
• you are a student and you change your course and/or education provider (sponsor).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't find this information on SET (O) guide. Any link please.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf

kishor_mit

Post by kishor_mit » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:23 pm

From your link, see Page 13 & 14. Point 60.

kishor_mit

Post by kishor_mit » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:28 pm

asdf786 wrote:
kishor_mit wrote:Found this information in the SET (O) application guide on Page 13 and 14.
What should I do if I change my address or
circumstances?

59. If you change your address before you have received your biometric residence permit, you must tell us immediately by phoning 0870 606

60. If you change your address at any time after
you have received your biometric residence permit, and you think you are likely to be at the new address for at least six months, you should tell us
by sending a fax to 020 8196 5454 or by writing
to:
UK Border Agency
Change of Address Team
11th Floor Lunar House
Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

61. You must tell us immediately by phoning 0870 606 7766 if:
• you change your circumstances so you no longer qualify to stay under the Immigration Rules that were in place when we gave you
permission to stay in the UK; or
• you are a student and you change your course and/or education provider (sponsor).
Thanks... There is expiry date on the card? What is this for? It would not be required but just to know is it showing that you have to replace it at expiry date or it is showing that you got stay upto expiry date and then you there is another process by which you get stay? its confusing.
My understanding is; it requires renewal before the expiry date with new photographs (same as driving licence and passport).

Gurus pls correct me if I'm wrong.

asdf786

Post by asdf786 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:10 am

Thanks kishor_mit. Yes if Gurus can comment, it would be good as lot of people would be concerned about this expiry date.