ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent visa extension

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

CHUDHARY

PBS dependent visa extension

Post by CHUDHARY » Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:34 am

I am on dependent tier 4 visa here. i applied for visa extension as dependent of my wife same time as she did. same time biometric scan was done. now she has received her bio metric residence permit card on 27th of September but not passport and documents. i have not received my bio metric permit card yet. which is worrying for me. IS IT NORMAL? PLEASE GUYS ANSWER THIS QUERY WITH ANY POSSIBILITY YOU MAY THINK. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

z18runway

Post by z18runway » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 am

No need to worry, may be delivery problem, if it is more than 10 working days, email to BRP team , same time call dx courier about any letters for you waiting to be delivered.

CHUDHARY

TIER 4

Post by CHUDHARY » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:27 am

z18runway wrote:No need to worry, may be delivery problem, if it is more than 10 working days, email to BRP team , same time call dx courier about any letters for you waiting to be delivered.
thank you very much for your answer

CHUDHARY

Re: TIER 4

Post by CHUDHARY » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:17 pm

CHUDHARY wrote:
z18runway wrote:No need to worry, may be delivery problem, if it is more than 10 working days, email to BRP team , same time call dx courier about any letters for you waiting to be delivered.
thank you very much for your answer
I emailed to ukba and they replied and said application is still under consideration by a case worker and was the same answer for my wife where as she already have received her biometric card on 27 sep but not the documents !

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Re: PBS dependent visa extension

Post by Rubablu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:58 pm

CHUDHARY wrote:I am on dependent tier 4 visa here. i applied for visa extension as dependent of my wife same time as she did. same time biometric scan was done. now she has received her bio metric residence permit card on 27th of September but not passport and documents. i have not received my bio metric permit card yet. which is worrying for me. IS IT NORMAL? PLEASE GUYS ANSWER THIS QUERY WITH ANY POSSIBILITY YOU MAY THINK. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
same happened to me. We got our passport after 70 days later. So do not worry.

CHUDHARY

Post by CHUDHARY » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:17 pm

Rubablu wrote:
CHUDHARY wrote:I am on dependent tier 4 visa here. i applied for visa extension as dependent of my wife same time as she did. same time biometric scan was done. now she has received her bio metric residence permit card on 27th of September but not passport and documents. i have not received my bio metric permit card yet. which is worrying for me. IS IT NORMAL? PLEASE GUYS ANSWER THIS QUERY WITH ANY POSSIBILITY YOU MAY THINK. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
Thank you rubablu.
But here my wife received her biometric card but not me. Did you receive your biometric permit early or same time with documents. Was your application was a joint application ? Thank you in advance

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:43 pm

CHUDHARY wrote:
Rubablu wrote:
Thank you rubablu.
But here my wife received her biometric card but not me. Did you receive your biometric permit early or same time with documents. Was your application was a joint application ? Thank you in advance
Yes my wife got her card 1 month later. I got first. Then document and resident card for my son and then my wife's card 1 month later. and we got passport like 90 days after sending 2 letters and then online request. So do not worry.