ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query re payslip for ilr application via tier 2 route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kmahere
Newly Registered

Query re payslip for ilr application via tier 2 route

Post by kmahere » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:49 am

Hi All,

I have been a silent reader of this forum for a while now. I'm on WP+tier2 visa and applying for ilr in a week.

My employer has issued me a ref letter (confirming salary, soc code & that am required for future) and also signed & stamped the last 3 payslips.

However, the payslips are not printed on a header paper, but signed & stamped by the company director. My solicitor is asking for an employer letter confirming the authenticity of the payslips (as those are not on header paper), which my employer is not ready to give. Because they use their own immigration advisors who tell that stamped payslips are sufficient and are not ready to provide any more letters.

This does not meet the "STRICT" requirements (in SET(O) guidance). However thinking again, if an employer has stamped & signed, doesn't it prove the authenticity? Is not having another letter a big issue for my ilr success?

Your views will be much appreciated..Thanks!

kmahere
Newly Registered

Post by kmahere » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Hi gurus, please can any of you advise.

Samrat
Newly Registered

Post by Samrat » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Hi KMahere, I am not guru - but recently applied under the same category as you, even my payslips were just stamped and certified by my employer but in the reference letter I have asked them to add a line saying that they authenticate the payslips, I have not asked for a separate letter.