ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:41 pm

verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:Good morning all! Shout out to Hatchsead,SDP,Verbina,Believe2013,Yummymummy,Dapsonlee,Godgives,Keisha,CrystalNewbie,Sweetypie,Shondra and those new to the forum. Apologies if I have left anyone out. I hope I find you all in good health and the Lord's light shine on you all.

Good luck to those awaiting their decision and to those who have been refused, hang on in there and keep the faith.

Haven't been on the forum lately. Things have been a bit grim recently( survival wise) but God has given me the strength to carry on and he has provided.

Anyway, came across this on the net. It just gives an insight of the Home Office presenting officer training and just might be of interest to some people.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ing-436337

Have a great day!
Hey hun! Havent seen you here for a while. Im happy to hear things have improved for you survival-wise with God's help...

OMG the link you sent is scary!! I read through 'best interests of a child' and basically they can refuse whoever they feel like, even when family court orders are in place.... Not good :((

Oh well we are all in God's hands after all...

Hey Verbina!! Glad to be back! I think you are absolutely right. They have the pleasure of destroying people's lives. I think they will get their comeuppance. I think the HO recruits staff from the same place parking wardens are recruited! Lol!!
Yep! I personally believe they actually breed them in some special place, not only recruit them...
Like on some isolated island they breed those evil caseworkers, traffic wardens , social workers... No way such species will ever be born in a normal world... :P
Nilemarques, good to hear from you again its been a while indeed. some very scary stuff i have to say and with what verbina said said with regards to breeding these guys elsewhere, i totally agree. I had this friend many years back working with him in a DIY store. seeing him some months ago, he said he now works in croydon HO deciding cases meaning a case worker, jokingly to test his brains i said if i was seeking to stay how will that be based, he told me just because my country was a high risk country, that is an automatic NO. it just made me think, if they really programmed these guys. well no to waffle on, i just pray we don't get caught up in a wave of negativity cos i would not want someone like that dealing with my case whatsoever! so shallow minded these people are.

hatchsead

Post by hatchsead » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:48 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
verbina wrote:
Hey hun! Havent seen you here for a while. Im happy to hear things have improved for you survival-wise with God's help...

OMG the link you sent is scary!! I read through 'best interests of a child' and basically they can refuse whoever they feel like, even when family court orders are in place.... Not good :((

Hey Verbina!! Glad to be back! I think you are absolutely right. They have the pleasure of destroying people's lives. I think they will get their comeuppance. I think the HO recruits staff from the same place parking wardens are recruited! Lol!!
Yep! I personally believe they actually breed them in some special place, not only recruit them...
Like on some isolated island they breed those evil caseworkers, traffic wardens , social workers... No way such species will ever be born in a normal world... :P
Nilemarques, good to hear from you again its been a while indeed. some very scary stuff i have to say and with what verbina said said with regards to breeding these guys elsewhere, i totally agree. I had this friend many years back working with him in a DIY store. seeing him some months ago, he said he now works in croydon HO deciding cases meaning a case worker, jokingly to test his brains i said if i was seeking to stay how will that be based, he told me just because my country was a high risk country, that is an automatic NO. it just made me think, if they really programmed these guys. well no to waffle on, i just pray we don't get caught up in a wave of negativity cos i would not want someone like that dealing with my case whatsoever! so shallow minded these people are.
@dapsonlee, from what you have just said, it all makes perfect sense whats going on - PREJUDICE.
They don't decide cases on their merits but prejudical mind set. Its like sudden death once they see your nationality. Only God can save us. It is well!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:27 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
verbina wrote:

OMFG!!!! This sh*t is crazy!!! Please tell me Im hallucinating!! 'High risk country-automatic NO' ??!! God help us all!!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:29 pm

hatchsead wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
@dapsonlee, from what you have just said, it all makes perfect sense whats going on - PREJUDICE.
They don't decide cases on their merits but prejudical mind set. Its like sudden death once they see your nationality. Only God can save us. It is well!
Prejudice is that word indeed. it seem like like the 44 high risk countries are just very unfortunate. the 44 countries happen to be the countries where they the british invaded robbed, tore families apart and left a mess and now they have to make down payment just to visit. we are still being robbed blindly, after investing in their education system, with the hope of a better career and having contributed to the tax man's pocket and in the hope of doing so, in continuity, we plead to stay leaving us at the mercy of these sharks called lawyers and yet we get denied. May God put us on a life boat before this 'titanic' finally sinks.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:45 pm

hatchsead wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:
Frankly, this nation as an Empire has lot to answer for in past atrocities, theft of natural resources, slave trading and the list goes on..... It makes me sick to the gut that murderers, rapists and other violent criminals get treated better than us!! the Home Office and it's history of iniquity *sigh*

Now there's something to cheer me up! I have just become a senior member! Verbina I 'm hot on your heels!! :lol:

nilemarques
Member of Standing

Post by nilemarques » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:10 pm

[quote="Believe2013"][quote="hatchsead"][quote="dapsonlee"][quote="verbina"][quote="nilemarques"][quote="verbina"][quote="nilemarques"]Good morning all! Shout out to Hatchsead,SDP,Verbina,Believe2013,Yummymummy,Dapsonlee,Godgives,Keisha,CrystalNewbie,Sweetypie,Shondra and those new to the forum. Apologies if I have left anyone out. I hope I find you all in good health and the Lord's light shine on you all.

Good luck to those awaiting their decision and to those who have been refused, hang on in there and keep the faith.

Haven't been on the forum lately. Things have been a bit grim recently( survival wise) but God has given me the strength to carry on and he has provided.

Anyway, came across this on the net. It just gives an insight of the Home Office presenting officer training and just might be of interest to some people.

Have a great day![/quote]

Oh well we are all in God's hands after all...[/quote]
Hey Verbina!! Glad to be back! I think you are absolutely right. They have the pleasure of destroying people's lives. I think they will get their comeuppance. I think the HO recruits staff from the same place parking wardens are recruited! Lol!![/quote]

Like on some isolated island they breed those evil caseworkers, traffic wardens , social workers... No way such species will ever be born in a normal world... :P[/quote]

Nilemarques, good to hear from you again its been a while indeed. some very scary stuff i have to say and with what verbina said said with regards to breeding these guys elsewhere, i totally agree. I had this friend many years back working with him in a DIY store. seeing him some months ago, he said he now works in croydon HO deciding cases meaning a case worker, jokingly to test his brains i said if i was seeking to stay how will that be based, he told me just because my country was a high risk country, that is an automatic NO. it just made me think, if they really programmed these guys. well no to waffle on, i just pray we don't get caught up in a wave of negativity cos i would not want someone like that dealing with my case whatsoever! so shallow minded these people are.[/quote]

@dapsonlee, from what you have just said, it all makes perfect sense whats going on - [b]PREJUDICE[/b].
They don't decide cases on their merits but prejudical mind set. Its like sudden death once they see your nationality. Only God can save us. It is well![/quote]

Frankly, this nation as an Empire has lot to answer for in past atrocities, theft of natural resources, slave trading and the list goes on..... It makes me sick to the gut that murderers, rapists and other violent criminals get treated better than us!! the Home Office and it's history of iniquity *sigh*

Now there's something to cheer me up! I have just become a senior member! Verbina I 'm hot on your heels!! :lol:[/quote]

@Believe2013. With regards to this Empires' past atrocities, it's pay back time for us. Payback as in being here. At least we're not pointing the barrell of a gun in their 'helpless' faces to loot their resources. We've been contributing to their wealth for the last couple of decades by working and contributing to the economy. These deluded people, being urged on by the likes of the Daily Mail, think immigrants are benefit snatchers. Personally, I can vouch that we don't come here to claim benefits. We are hard working,educated individuals who seek to better themselves. What can you achieve by claiming benefits?? Ok!!! Phew!!! Rant over! Oh yeah, congrats on the senior member status. lol!!

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:37 pm

Believe2013 wrote:
hatchsead wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:

Now there's something to cheer me up! I have just become a senior member! Verbina I 'm hot on your heels!! :lol:
Hey hey hey!! @Believe is senior member!!! BIG YAY !!!!

trendy201
Newly Registered

Post by trendy201 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Hi Lovely people.

My case is as reconsideration since 2011. HO requested more evidence from me since july 2013 and yet no answer from them since then. just wondering how much harder it can be to make a yes or no decision based on what they requested.

pls guys any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Rubablu
United Kingdom

Post by Rubablu » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:37 pm

verbina wrote:
nilemarques wrote:Good morning all! Shout out to Hatchsead,SDP,Verbina,Believe2013,Yummymummy,Dapsonlee,Godgives,Keisha,CrystalNewbie,Sweetypie,Shondra and those new to the forum. Apologies if I have left anyone out. I hope I find you all in good health and the Lord's light shine on you all.

Have a great day!

the link is really scary!! it looks like they are going to refuse everyone.

hatsuku

Post by hatsuku » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:37 pm

verbina wrote:

Totally agree with you, they are a species different than human :x

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:44 pm

trendy201 wrote:Hi Lovely people.

My case is as reconsideration since 2011. HO requested more evidence from me since july 2013 and yet no answer from them since then. just wondering how much harder it can be to make a yes or no decision based on what they requested.

Welcome to the family Trendy201... but wait, did you type in the wrong date or something, HO is a joke.. what is the background of your application if i may ask?

hatsuku

Post by hatsuku » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:45 pm

what are these hight risk countries?? :( :( :( :( :(

hatsuku

Post by hatsuku » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 pm

trendy201 wrote:Hi Lovely people.

OMG!!

i really dont know what to advise,

i can only pray that things get better, and soon you share with us good news :)

trendy201
Newly Registered

Post by trendy201 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Hi guys. Thanks for the welcome

shockingly the dates are rite! its actually a been a battle since 2009, first application made based on british partner and child which was initially refused in 2011.

a reconsideration was put In in 2011 and no reply from dem at all even with several letters to them, until this july 2013 after I involved MP. and they requested proof son is british which I have sent passports.

and now its getting so frustratin for me. I have been so patient, but now I have actually ran out of it.

I just need advice what to do nxt. Thanks guys

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:05 pm

trendy201 wrote:Hi guys. Thanks for the welcome

shockingly the dates are rite! its actually a been a battle since 2009, first application made based on british partner and child which was initially refused in 2011.

a reconsideration was put In in 2011 and no reply from dem at all even with several letters to them, until this july 2013 after I involved MP. and they requested proof son is british which I have sent passports.

and now its getting so frustratin for me. I have been so patient, but now I have actually ran out of it.

Hi Trendy welcome to the forum. Good job u contacted ur MP. contact ur mp again to chase it up. All the best
Godgives

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 pm

GodGives wrote:
trendy201 wrote:Hi guys. Thanks for the welcome

Hi Trendy welcome to the forum. Good job u contacted ur MP. contact ur mp again to chase it up. All the best
What a joke, it's time to up the ante and go Gung Ho on these idiots. Ask your MP to sign your formal complaint and send it through the parliamentary ombudsman route. I pray and hope that the least they can do is grant you ILR. All the best

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:38 am

verbina wrote:
rina wrote:
verbina wrote:
rina wrote:@Verbina, @hatchsead and everyone else waiting..

I have been going crazy so finally got through to the H/O and spoke to a gentleman who kindly checked my information after I went on and on about my grounds of application as he had asked.
He did ask for my reference number and a few clicks later he says that my application is being looked at so should wait to hear from H/O. I did ask if its just sat on a shelf in a pile somewhere to which he replied no someone is apparently looking at it.

It feels better to know that its actually been looked at and not in a pile of dust. So the question is how long does it take from the case worker looking through it to arriving at my door step? Please dont say sooon coz soon is never enough hahahhahahaha.
Oh babe its really good news!! At least its there and not lost!! So hopefully someone is REALLY looking at it and you will hear your news soon. But sorry, I dont think anyone will be able to tell you when exactly :((

@Verbina you really make me laugh lollllll... I know hun
Argghhhh!!!! I had this really big mirror and now it fell and smashed into gazillion little pieces :oops:
I dont want to have another 7 years of bad luck!!!
@Verbina breaking of that mirror signifies the breaking of the bad luck. Don't wont Hun good things from now on.

babycakes

Backlog

Post by babycakes » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:40 am

So the Ho didn't clear the back log as promised for summer/end of summer then.
Oh my god!

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Re: Backlog

Post by Believe2013 » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:34 am

babycakes wrote:So the Ho didn't clear the back log as promised for summer/end of summer then.
Oh my god!
Oh babycakes - its job done for them nevermind the deadline - the conservatives in the media are ranting and raving about how they cut immigration by a third. For all they care about, our applications can collect dust - the public don't know about the ever growing backlog! That's trivial to them. Yes that old chesnut of 'I got into politics to change people's lives yeah right, what a load of tosh - as Alan Sugar would say 'in the interest of global warming, please spare me all this hot air!!!!

Have a good weekend all

hatchsead

Re: Backlog

Post by hatchsead » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:43 am

Believe2013 wrote:
babycakes wrote:So the Ho didn't clear the back log as promised for summer/end of summer then.
Oh my god!
Oh babycakes - its job done for them nevermind the deadline - the conservatives in the media are ranting and raving about how they cut immigration by a third. For all they care about, our applications can collect dust - the public don't know about the ever growing backlog! That's trivial to them. Yes that old chesnut of 'I got into politics to change people's lives yeah right, what a load of tosh - as Alan Sugar would say 'in the interest of global warming, please spare me all this hot air!!!!

Have a good weekend all
Bring it on bro, the truth be told! You are permitted to rant and express how you feel, after-all that is what this forum is all about. Everyone is involved in politics, you either play or get played, i think its about time we started playing it with them. It is well!
A man's heart may be pierced, his body broken, his spirit smitten, but HIS WILL, NO ONE CAN TAKE!

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:09 pm

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE , HOPE YOU ALL ARE ENJOYING THE WEEKEND?I PRAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WILL GRANT ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES ... WE ALL SHALL ENJOY THE GOODNESS OF THIS LAND...I COMMIT THE HEARTS OF ALL YOUR CASE WORKERS IN TO THE HANDS OF GOD, THEY SHALL FAVOUR YOU, THEY WILL NOT FIND PEACE UNTIL THEY GRANT ALL YOUR VISAS IN JESUS NAME.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:15 pm

@VERBINA, HOW ARE U BABES ? HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYIN D WEEKEND? D SUDDEN DEATH OF YR MIRROR SIGNIFIES THE END OF YR UNHAPPINESS AND TROUBLES,......BEAUTIFUL THINGS WOULD BEGIN TO HAPPEN IN YR LIFE MY DEAR.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:37 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@VERBINA, HOW ARE U BABES ? HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYIN D WEEKEND? D SUDDEN DEATH OF YR MIRROR SIGNIFIES THE END OF YR UNHAPPINESS AND TROUBLES,......BEAUTIFUL THINGS WOULD BEGIN TO HAPPEN IN YR LIFE MY DEAR.
@yummymummy Oh, God Bless you princess!!! Hope you and the family are doing well!!!

Haha I should hope so, coz I was blaming myself and my mirror when I got stuck on the train from Waterloo for 4 hours today because some poor sod got killed on the rail tracks at Wimbledon .

On the brighter side of things, I got a kick-*rse letter written by my daughter today in support of my immigration! This girl even mentioned infringement of her human rights in it lol wherever she knows these things from.....

Cant wait to post it off to my MP/ senior caseworker on Monday!!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!
Last edited by verbina on Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:41 pm

babycakes wrote:
verbina wrote:
rina wrote:
verbina wrote:
Oh babe its really good news!! At least its there and not lost!! So hopefully someone is REALLY looking at it and you will hear your news soon. But sorry, I dont think anyone will be able to tell you when exactly :((

@Verbina you really make me laugh lollllll... I know hun
Argghhhh!!!! I had this really big mirror and now it fell and smashed into gazillion little pieces :oops:
I dont want to have another 7 years of bad luck!!!
@Verbina breaking of that mirror signifies the breaking of the bad luck. Don't wont Hun good things from now on.
@babycakes Awwwh cheers darl!! Hope you are keeping well!!

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:37 pm

@verbina, we are all good thanks......same thing happened to me last thursdayi kept blaming every single thing and person ,when i had to walk 2 miles to my destination after waiting hours cos a lady tried to commit suicide by jumping under the train @ d station... anyways dats life....
yr daughter is a smart little madam i think she got her intelligence from you, if they dont want to listen to mummy at least they have no choice other than to listen to the poor girl.i am pretty sure that letter will do the trick trust me, they are indeed infringing her right...i dont know why the ho have to wait for their a-s to be kicked by a little girl's letter b4 they do the decent thing..''hissing in spanish''.lol... enjoy yr stay in london babes muahhhh ...xxxx